Car Insurance Broker ??

davehowden

I'm looking for recommendations for a car insurance broker in CNX, an outfit that I can go into, tell them what I want, get a couple of quotes and buy the one I want there and then. All the on-line sites I have tried (AXA, Rabbit ...) result in a phone call where the person on the other end hangs up when they hear a non Thai voice, or some rubbish sent via LINE which bears no relationship to the original inquiry.

Thanks

Try emailing AA Insure in Patayya... They have a website to request quote... They are very good about getting back to people... I have 3 policies with them. Also did you try the Roojai.com site - They seem to be very price competitive...

i know a very honest, reliable agent who has serviced my and other friends for over 10 years.  PM me if you would like his name and contact details.   My insurance with him is through AIA.   Speaks english well also

Try Khun Ake

Tidtarin Insurance Consultant
67/3 Sripoom Rd.,T.Sripoom, A.Muang, Chaing Mai 50200

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgfx2.hotmail.com%2053 357949, 053 418181, mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgfx2.hotmail.com%2081 9605254, 081 8815480 Fax.053 357950
ID LINE : waytid

He speaks good English and has managed most of our insurance for years.  Very helpful when we had to make a claim.

I would not rule out Rabbit. Not at all. I inquired on an Allianz policy from about 8 different brokers; getting quotes from 8990 t0 15,800 Baht. Rabbit came in at 5900 for the exact same policy! Can't say enough positive things about them. Not to mention the huge amount of rewards and points I have accrued so far.

I have a broker that is responsive and speaks English. Can email you comparable quotes from different companies. Never went to their office so I don't know if that is possible. PM me for details if you are interested.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:05 PM, elektrified said:

I would not rule out Rabbit. Not at all. I inquired on an Allianz policy from about 8 different brokers; getting quotes from 8990 t0 15,800 Baht. Rabbit came in at 5900 for the exact same policy! Can't say enough positive things about them. Not to mention the huge amount of rewards and points I have accrued so far.

Agreed. I’m with Rabbit.

Archived