Dentist near BanDu for scaling?

polyknikes

Theres a good one on the left as you drive to Maesai
But i think its a good 32 miles from where you are
So it might be better to look for somewhere more local if you can

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

If your talking about the lady dentist across from Ban Du market she and her office don't do teeth cleaning, scaling and also no longer crowns. She a very good dentist but seems to have found a  very profitable niche in braces  (It seems to be a very trendy thing even if you barely need them)and regular filling and extractions. And  want to send you out to another for all else. It's definitely not a one stop shop any more. don't get me wrong she is a very competent dentist.

I'm still looking for a basic dentist as well. I tried the Family Dentist just south of downtown. It was ok. 

I'm overdue and am considering trying the new Bangkok Hospital dentist. Sure to be expensive, but yes I'm looking for quality and "pain free" as well.

Any recent experiences would be welcome.

On 2/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, Randell said:

If your talking about the lady dentist across from Ban Du market she and her office don't do teeth cleaning, scaling and also no longer crowns. She a very good dentist but seems to have found a  very profitable niche in braces  (It seems to be a very trendy thing even if you barely need them)and regular filling and extractions. And  want to send you out to another for all else. It's definitely not a one stop shop any more. don't get me wrong she is a very competent dentist.

Thank you for that info. I need fillings too so I will go there first. Do you know how much it costs?

Archived