"Aunty Pa the Terrible" arrested for drugging and stealing from tourists in Pattaya

webfact

"Aunty Pa the Terrible"  arrested for drugging and stealing from tourists in Pattaya

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Rak Siam News

A joint police operation has resulted in the arrest of a 48 year old Petchabun woman who admitted to four cases of drugging and robbing tourists in Pattaya. 

She appeared to be the same woman who was shown in an appeal for information on Thaivisa yesterday. 

The local cops along with the resort's tourist police and immigration force teamed up to capture Pa Pakham.

She was said to be a prostitute who hung around Soi Bua Khao in search of customers. 

1pm.jpg

Picture: Rak Siam News

Police managed to capture her after examining CCTV and laying in wait for her return. A search of her room revealed two phones and many expensive watches. 

In the latest crime committed by the woman - termed as "Aunty Pa the Terrible" by Rak Siam News - a 27 year old British man called Daniel James Booth invited her to his room to continue a drinks party that started in a nearby room in Soi Bua Khao in central Pattaya in the early hours of Saturday morning. 

She slipped drugs in Mr Booth's drink and he passed out on the bed. She stole his phone that was being charged at the foot of the bed and also took his Rolex watch that was lying on a surface in the room. 

CCTV showed her leaving the room alone and in a hurry.

Police found out that Pa was a prostitute who touted for business in the area.

She admitted to three more thefts from tourists by drugging and robbing them. 

She was charged with theft and handling stolen goods and faces 1 to 5 years jail and 20-100,000 baht in fines. 

Source: Rak Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-30

15 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police found out that Pa was a prostitute who touted for business in the area.

{snipped}

She was charged with theft and handling stolen goods

Given that she was a prostitute, was that connected with 'handling stolen goods'?

12 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Is that Mohawk Man of the left?

All my life I just wanted to be super stylish like theses two guys. Some guys are just born lucky. They get the hottest girls.

1pm.jpg.320df89e60057b78703b1ef067b2f57e.jpg

4Capture.JPG.9dbd9fbe2ee70fed379fbc00368dbb4e.JPG

Who's got bigger boobs?

1 minute ago, PREM-R said:

From the OP "A search of her room revealed two phones and many expensive watches."

Will she try the " I just borrowed them from a friend" defense?

Maybe SHE is the friend whom our glorious leader borrowed his watches from ?

I really wonder about the laws when it comes to accused criminals in Thailand. Every time I read an article on here concerning one, they ALWAYS confess. I really don't think all criminals confess so easily to their crimes. If so, I would think Thailand would be among the safest places in the world. I'm very confused as to how these officers in Thailand always get the accused to confess.

4 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

The look of shame on those guys faces; priceless 

Makes one wonder why they don't look happy. They're getting their money back, right? 

50929549_2317331221633532_3715299186673975296_n.jpg

3 hours ago, curlylekan said:

I really wonder about the laws when it comes to accused criminals in Thailand. Every time I read an article on here concerning one, they ALWAYS confess. I really don't think all criminals confess so easily to their crimes. If so, I would think Thailand would be among the safest places in the world. I'm very confused as to how these officers in Thailand always get the accused to confess.

Was wondering that as well - mainly, in this case, why she would have confessed to additional robberies.

Also - I guess the police provide them with the masks they often wear in these type of pictures?

Archived