"Aunty Pa the Terrible" arrested for drugging and stealing from tourists in Pattaya

webfact

5 hours ago, curlylekan said:

I really wonder about the laws when it comes to accused criminals in Thailand. Every time I read an article on here concerning one, they ALWAYS confess. I really don't think all criminals confess so easily to their crimes. If so, I would think Thailand would be among the safest places in the world. I'm very confused as to how these officers in Thailand always get the accused to confess.

If you knew how bad lawyers were in Thailand, you'd confess too

Rooster

1 hour ago, rtco said:

Good grief with all the stunning babes in Pattaya he has to choose that dog rough ugly piece but then there's no accounting for taste or desperation is there!

He probably read all the criticism here about guys getting together with girls 20 years 

younger and over compensated!

Good job again by the police .

But If I were the 27 year old I would have hidden my face for the cameras, wear a mask or caps at least.

When he returns to Soi Boakaow "everyone" will know he invited an ugly fat 48 year old woman to his room , in a city where you can choose between 1000's of pretty girls. What a destiny, I would take the first flight back to Old Blighty.......

On 1/30/2019 at 8:19 AM, marinediscoking said:

Good work by the police in catching this one fairly quickly. Probably many more who did not report it. She could have easily killed someone by doing this. I am sure she will be released on bail soon though and continue doing this again.

Got to raise the money to pay for her legal defense team and the fines somehow!

On 1/30/2019 at 9:40 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

Was he drugged before or after he decided to invite that very attractive lady?

Last time her picture was on Thai visa TV members were calling her anything from the kitchen sink to a fat cow.

As far as I am concerned, most TV members would get turned on by a telephone poll if it had a skimpy black dress on.  I still remember guys saying how beautiful they thought Yingluck was. So I guess to each his own... but I do know a good optician in Pattaya.

Archived