Video: Last moments of 17 year old Brit on holiday abroad for the first time

webfact

*Edited* from my first post

After watching it over a few times the other bike on his shoulder lane was clearly speeding (watch the video closely and pay attention to the lights on the bikes) the other bike which he was changing lanes and hit/nudged the other bike which caused him to loose control not to mention wet conditions and he went into the on coming car which was fatal. So, I see it as driver error on both motorbikes but we are only hearing about one not two

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

very sad.

when you go to the Facebook page, make sure you watch the "up next" video.

That's Alexander Emelianenko (Fedor's brother). Neither one would be phased by any pumped up steroid monster, both literally hard as nails! 

11 hours ago, smedly said:

read my post again - head first into the ground (solid object) the sort of impact when hitting something hard on a motorcycle 

Head first into the ground - it's not the impact on the skull that kills you, its the the deceleration of the brain that kills.

Wearing a helmet reduces the deceleration dramatically and save lives. 

5 hours ago, Elad said:

Head first into the ground - it's not the impact on the skull that kills you, its the the deceleration of the brain that kills.

Wearing a helmet reduces the deceleration dramatically and save lives. 

yes but like I said - only useful for low speed impact, I have attended many motorcycle accidents, helmets are designed to withstand impacts up to 30kpm anything over that and all bets are off, also remember what the head is connected to, I am not advocating not wearing a helmet but it is worth knowing the limitations, my guess would be that at least 70% of motorbike accident fatalities here a helmet would have made no difference 

Archived