BANGKOK 18 February 2019 13:29
webfact

Who are more important dogs or tourists? Chinese person attacked on popular Krabi beach

Who are more important dogs or tourists? Chinese person attacked on popular Krabi beach

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

The phu yai ban of Ao Nang in Krabi has suggested that the authorities often care more for dogs than the public - including foreign tourists. 

Sombat told Sanook that he wants to see packs of dogs on Ao Nang taken away. 

He revealed that a Chinese tourist was bitten on Saturday. Though the attack was not serious the tourist needed to have rabies vaccinations after being bitten. 

He said that some of the animals are fierce and most are causing annoyance to the public and tourists. 

Sanook suggested that this was also a problem at nearby Nopparat Thara beach, another popular tourist destination in Krabi in Thailand's south. 

Sombat said that the situation was terrible suggesting that the welfare of dogs was sometimes put before that of people. 

He was commenting in the wake of a savage dog attack on a seven year old at a beach in Pangnga, also in southern Thailand. 

The phu yai ban is an important local elder and leader of a local community. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-30

The food chain is complicated in Thailand it seems to depend on TAT,,all I know for sure is Taco Belle better get the beef ...

Edited by mok199

I remember a restaurant in Koh Chang handed out electric chock sticks to the customers, 20 years ago. You just had to raise the stick to make them turn around and run away, as they'd already learnt the lesson.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nielsk said:

The pyramid in Thailand:

1. Grandparents

2. Parents
3. Children
4. Other family
5. Thai friends
6. Dogs
7. Foreigners (Tourists)

Believe it or not, but that's the facts !  Just get used to it 😍🤩

Sadly probably the prefered sexual list of many weirdo thais, if what we read in here is true

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In this case I think it's more a matter of who gets the opponent on the plate first.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

In my house?

Wife

Dog

Me

In that case, being me, the first two would be sent away, or I would quietly disappear.

• Like 2