Female foetus found covered in ants in a trash can in Chiang Mai

webfact

Female foetus found covered in ants in a trash can in Chiang Mai

7pm.jpg

A refuse collector from Myanmar had a terrible shock earlier this morning when she opened a grey box in a yellow bin on the Wiang Bua Road, Soi 6. 

Long Lung-orn, 48, found a foetus covered in ants. She ran off and alerted a nearby police patrol. 

Medics at the scene said that the foetus was female and had been aborted after 7 or 8 months. The umbilical cord was still attached. 

Police are studying CCTV to try to find out who left it there. They told Daily News that it was probably a mother who was a teen who took a drug to abort the foetus herself. 

Daily News called the mother who would do such a thing "callous". 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-30

7 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

In light of recent events throughout the provinces of Amazing Thailand it confirms that the indigenous people of this country hold little value in respect of their own children.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

wow enlightening coming from a guy with 3 posts....well 4  ,care to make it 5...Do tell us more....

9 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

In light of recent events throughout the provinces of Amazing Thailand it confirms that the indigenous people of this country hold little value in respect of their own children.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

have they DNA'd it already??? 

Won't know for some time yet as to whether it is Made In Thailand? or Imported?

I was thinking about answering this post. However, a voice appeared and told me: don't you dare to mention thainess as the base of deliberate moral, Buddhism, lack of respect for life, and education. You will find the result in brackets:

(................................................................................................................................)

1 minute ago, Lupatria said:

I was thinking about answering this post. However, a voice appeared and told me: don't you dare to mention thainess as the base of deliberate moral, Buddhism, lack of respect for life, and education. You will find the result in brackets:

(................................................................................................................................................................)

Listen to the voice as otherwise, your prejudicial statement would encourage reflection on other cultures, not Thai, not Buddhist with a lack of respect for life and not supporting education. Moral hypocrisy can be found in people of many cultures.

4 hours ago, tifino said:

have they DNA'd it already??? 

Won't know for some time yet as to whether it is Made In Thailand? or Imported?

Don't let silly questions get in the way of a little gratuitous Thai-bashing.

These pitiful misfits are even beginning to base their usernames and avatar photos on things that reflect badly on Thailand, the people, and the culture.

A recent put-down of farangs who live happily in this country is that they are suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome."

That was good for a laugh... at least it was a change from the worn-out old accusation being thaier than Thai.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:14 PM, LoS itaint said:

I neither have the desire or need to tell you more, sadly these are common events in Thailand that you can read about almost on a daily basis.

...neither do you have any justification or evidence to back your assertion that this was an example of common event seen almost daily!

Archived