Garden full of Ferraris

Nsp64

Does anyone know the story behind the garden full of exotic cars in Intamarat road, Bangkok.

It looks like none of them have moved for years, covered in moss but all in straight condition none of them crashed or dismantled.

There's a Delorean, Ford GT40, 3 Testarossas, 308 GT4, Merc SL, lotus, very old rolls Royce, Lamborghini muira and lots of other exotica. All with semi flat tyres and loads of grime. A couple of them are on foreign number plates and some are thai registered.

I had a look through the gates but couldn't identify everything.

Anyone know the story, purely out of interest, it's quite intriguing why they've been left to slowly got.

22 minutes ago, bikerlou47 said:

Several years ago it was determined that some exotic cars were brought into Thailand illegally.

Maybe these are those cars but I really dont know just a guess.

Odds on those exotics will be driven by those that rule. No need to waste eh?

19 minutes ago, samsensam said:

is it possible to visit this place? anyone have a more precise location?

Soi 19 Intamarat. 

All the way to the end of the soi on the right hand side.

I think it was 19 or could have been 21.

One or the other 

When I first went there I saw a few rough looking guys hanging around in the soi so didn't take any photos.

Today I went back and someone was covering them up .

I took a few photos before he started waving his arms and saying something in thai about no photos.

Interesting, visiting BKK a couple of years back we parked in a multistorey. In there was a Ferrari, Maclaren F1, Masarati and a Lambo. All covered in dust, looked like they'd been there ages.

Didn't occur to me to take photos....

Archived