Cellular Towers in Thailand- No Rules

XBroker

I guess I got my answer. There are apparently no rules in Thailand when it comes to cell tower placement. Can't say  I'm shocked. Just one more place I can't go.  Be careful there is all I can say. Doesn't seem to be too many concerned about it the way I am. I guess Logan's Run isn't too far in the future.

Using google maps, I hobbled down the 108 in Chaing Mai and found two w/o much looking. One on top of an apartment behind tyres plus I think it was and the other on top of the rear part of Dunlop tires less than a mile away it seemed. With cell towers this low, things will not end well. If your honey inherits what you have, she won't be enjoying it very long either.

This cell tower finder way under reports what is there.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to get a lot worse these coming years I fear. You do have more rights here than in some countries. If you own land they will need your permission to put up a tower near it. Not sure how far away though. In my home country you wouldnt have a say.

56 minutes ago, THAIJAMES said:

My quick research found that generally mobile cell towers pose little or no risk to health.  Do you have information otherwise?

Look further and you will find otherwise.  Of course there is a lot of corporate sponsored research that says they are safe but that is certainly expected. 

Example:  Why are there laws prohibiting them near schools in many countries?

A threat of radiation from a transmitting tower......or the threat of radiation from your phone in your pocket leading to testicular cancer.?

Both true or both hoaxes

Just to be on the safe side, wear a tin hat and bacofoil pants.

2 hours ago, THAIJAMES said:

My quick research found that generally mobile cell towers pose little or no risk to health.  Do you have information otherwise?

You do understand that Google manipulates the data and results.

Research using Google is worthless for almost everything.

1 hour ago, Dante99 said:

Look further and you will find otherwise.  Of course there is a lot of corporate sponsored research that says they are safe but that is certainly expected. 

Example:  Why are there laws prohibiting them near schools in many countries?

As a former engineer working on mobile base stations for 22 years from 1987 until 2009 in many countries I can honestly say that AFAIK they have not affected me in any way.

Nor to my knowledge has it affected anybody from Vodafone where I first started, through 10 years at Motorola and a further 10 years contracting. And that would have been several hundreds of guys in perhaps 30 countries in Europe, the Arab gulf, Chile and Venezuela, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand.

35 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

A threat of radiation from a transmitting tower......or the threat of radiation from your phone in your pocket leading to testicular cancer.?

Both true or both hoaxes

Just to be on the safe side, wear a tin hat and bacofoil pants.

Save yourself. It's too late for me. I am doomed from years of using a microwave oven. 

10 minutes ago, billd766 said:

As a former engineer working on mobile base stations for 22 years from 1987 until 2009 in many countries I can honestly say that AFAIK they have not affected me in any way.

Nor to my knowledge has it affected anybody from Vodafone where I first started, through 10 years at Motorola and a further 10 years contracting. And that would have been several hundreds of guys in perhaps 30 countries in Europe, the Arab gulf, Chile and Venezuela, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand.

yes power levels would need to much higher in a cellphone to cause a problem. where there are problems are with old style radar guns, microwave ovens, standing in front of a point to point microwave relay antenna.  

9 hours ago, XBroker said:

There are apparently no rules in Thailand

yes.

Can't say  I'm shocked.

me too.

Just one more place I can't go. 

you are running out of options.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/15/18096943/spacex-fcc-starlink-satellites-approval-constellation-internet-from-space

Be careful there is all I can say.

yes wear a condom and a helmet.

Doesn't seem to be too many concerned about it the way I am.

i sold my survival property and guns in the USA and live in Thailand now. feel much better.

I guess Logan's Run isn't too far in the future.

it is here. it is called Tinder.

The OP is right. He has found out. I have heard from my sources too.

There was a secret meeting of the illuminati in the morning of the 23rd at Davos to plan a global network of nefariously enhanced cell towers under the pretext of enabling 5G. In addition to regular wavelengths they will have the capability, upon command from a central station at the UN, to transmit at a particular frequency which will instantly lobotomize humans within 300 meters of a tower, in effect reducing us to compliant animals.

The purpose is to eliminate global unrest and create a population of obedient worker consumers. Secret trials of this network have already begun in Xinjiang in China and parts of LA.

However, I have an antidote. It is a vegetable which I grow in my own garden, a hybrid of spinach and ginger, which, in fact, is radiated at that particular dangerous frequency as it grows, making those who consume it immune to supra-waves for at least 24hrs.

Good news is that production has reached surplus levels. PM me for one months supply of what I call ResistoVeg. The cost is $15.99. Two months worth is a $28 and I will throw in a faux leather carry pouch for when you travel to heavily towered areas.

22 hours ago, XBroker said:

I guess I got my answer. There are apparently no rules in Thailand when it comes to cell tower placement. Can't say  I'm shocked. Just one more place I can't go.  Be careful there is all I can say. Doesn't seem to be too many concerned about it the way I am. I guess Logan's Run isn't too far in the future.

Using google maps, I hobbled down the 108 in Chaing Mai and found two w/o much looking. One on top of an apartment behind tyres plus I think it was and the other on top of the rear part of Dunlop tires less than a mile away it seemed. With cell towers this low, things will not end well. If your honey inherits what you have, she won't be enjoying it very long either.

This cell tower finder way under reports what is there.

What are you bothered about?   Go to any large city and cell transmitters are mounted on the sides of as many buildings as necessary to provide the services we all demand. 

I have a Thai friend who's company builds and operates large cell towers.  He rents them to the phone companies to put their transmitters on.   Several years ago he showed me some financials and that business was generating 150 million THB a year.   Needless to say he also drives a Lamborghini.   

12 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

The OP is right. He has found out. I have heard from my sources too.

There was a secret meeting of the illuminati in the morning of the 23rd at Davos to plan a global network of nefariously enhanced cell towers under the pretext of enabling 5G. In addition to regular wavelengths they will have the capability, upon command from a central station at the UN, to transmit at a particular frequency which will instantly lobotomize humans within 300 meters of a tower, in effect reducing us to compliant animals.

The purpose is to eliminate global unrest and create a population of obedient worker consumers. Secret trials of this network have already begun in Xinjiang in China and parts of LA.

However, I have an antidote. It is a vegetable which I grow in my own garden, a hybrid of spinach and ginger, which, in fact, is radiated at that particular dangerous frequency as it grows, making those who consume it immune to supra-waves for at least 24hrs.

Good news is that production has reached surplus levels. PM me for one months supply of what I call ResistoVeg. The cost is $15.99. Two months worth is a $28 and I will throw in a faux leather carry pouch for when you travel to heavily towered areas.

113811985_headinsand.jpg.e2d82057072e1e630b464b054ceb3ca4.jpg

Normally the cell towers (macro cells) are placed on buildings (in cities) where they can transmit to make contiguous coverage (no holes) among other reasons. Ideally antennas  should be placed around 30 meters from the ground, but this isn't always the case for practical reasons. In Thailand and most of Asia there is no planning permission required, in most developed countries it is required. The location of the cell towers are chosen by RF Planners ( I used to be a RF Planner).

As far as EM radiation causing harm. Its like Global Warming and other topics, there are conspiracy theories everywhere on these subjects, people need to do some research for themselves.

There ARE rules, believe theyre based on American ones.

I may not be Einstein but I am trained in physics, and as a condo owner where there are transmitters, i examined the guidelines carefully.

At that time although they look big and scary a single transmitter only radiated the same as about four mobile phones

Whats more they signal is aimed in a narrow near horizontal slot so it won't hit anything for a long distance.

As another poster has said the inverse square law makes them safe it reduces the already weak signal many thousands of times. At the same time people hold mobile phones just centimetres from their brain and put them in a pocket mere inches from their more important area.

I'm often surprised at how this has flown under the radar of so many people; but I also realize there is a thou shalt not take thyne cell phone name in vain thing going on. Why do you think the call them cellular phones? They affect you on a cellular level. They hide the truth in plain sight.

This stuff is extremely dangerous. I'm EMF radiation sensitive, so I feel it in real time. Just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it does not affect you.

I started a picture blog about some of the horrific places these things are being placed. This is Agenda 21. This will not end well.

Here are some other good sources for research.

http://wifidangers.com/

Archived