BANGKOK
XBroker

Cellular Towers in Thailand- No Rules

does anyone know if a thai company makes curtains with emf shielding?  

23 hours ago, at15 said:

does anyone know if a thai company makes curtains with emf shielding?  

Why not look in the clouds where your brains must be if you believe any of the majority of the claptrap that has been posted on this subject above.

Radio frequencies are non-ionizing and completely harmless. They’re less powerful than the IR light that’s in your TV remote, or the UV frequencies that you suck up at the beach to get a gnarly tan.

How did you send this message and what "harmful radiation (Ha Ha) were you exposed to. I assume you must have no mobile phone, remote control, or microwave etc in your whole environment?

Will you take your "emf curtains" (whatever the hell they are) with you when you go out side?

Come down to earth and join the real world.

23 hours ago, amexpat said:

Won't tin foil work?

Yes but you must scrunch it up and it MUST be dull side outside, not shinny side as some idiots believe.

PS;  You must remember to walk around with one finger in your left ear and another finger up your *rse for it to work.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:15 AM, XBroker said:

As an added bonus we get to watch others die from it & are called crazy.

I believe that you may be crazy!

Please provide a certified coroners report that states a person in the UK has died directly from non-ionizing radiation.

Your posts are totally scurrilous accusations and scaremongering.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 5:31 AM, scottiejohn said:

I believe that you may be crazy!

Please provide a certified coroners report that states a person in the UK has died directly from non-ionizing radiation.

Your posts are totally scurrilous accusations and scaremongering.

"Won't tin foil work?"

It amazes me how people are allowed to troll certain topics on here & not others. You do realize it's the various governments that are hiding this from the people? I suppose you're also going to say this guy in the UK is crazy too.

The FCC, in the US, is a captured agency. It is run by telecom insiders.

Beyond that I'm not going to respond (/ignore)  to people who are too lazy to do their own research and instead have decided they're going to call me a poopy head out of ignorance and fear. That is on the level of a 5 year old, no offense to 5 year olds. 😁

Edited by XBroker

Posts promoting a personal blog removed as per forum rules.

My quick research found that generally mobile cell towers pose little or no risk to health.  Do you have information otherwise?

I have just watched a video about the 5G network development in European countries - and though I am very much pro-new technology - what I saw was frightening!
During tests in the Netherlands hundreds of birds fell dead out of the sky while water birds where trying to hide their heads under water during the tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, boonrawdcnx said:

I have just watched a video about the 5G network development in European countries - and though I am very much pro-new technology - what I saw was frightening!
During tests in the Netherlands hundreds of birds fell dead out of the sky while water birds where trying to hide their heads under water during the tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/

14 hours ago, XBroker said:

Beyond that I'm not going to respond (/ignore)  to people who are too lazy to do their own research

I have done my research.  That is why you have no PROOF, as I requested, to provide, just snide comments!

Edited by scottiejohn

No doubt some people are more sensitive - to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But attempting to hold back progress - whether you agree or not - is a waste of time.

Quite surprised to hear that the left coast is trying to have it banned.

3 hours ago, canthai55 said:

All a Hoax by some yahoo on FB it seems ...

All Hoaxes and false rumours/info for the gullibles posting here to swallow.

I am still waiting for a Coroners report giving this rubbish as a direct cause of death.

PS I'm of to MACRO for the tinfoil before the rush starts. I will by a gate when I'm there to stop me falling off the flat earth.

I wasn't aware of any rules regarding sharing blogs. My blog isn't monetized. I'm retired on pensions. Just trying to (literally) save lives; and I want to be released out of my prison, my dog fenced in area. But as I mentioned in my blog (I can quote it?), thou shalt not take the name of thyne cell phone in vain.  Meaning, there is an obvious religious fervor surrounding these devices (the vices?).

Bury your head in the sand. Hand them out like candy to your progeny, tell them it's the way of the world. Do what thou wilt?  There is a vast army trying to hide the truth. We are talking about almost 300 billion dollars of revenue in the US alone in 2018.  For those who think this is progress, you're about to get the wake up call of the millenia.

The cell towers are the tree of the forbidden knowledge spoken of in scriptures; and the wireless devices are the forbidden fruit. That is a quote from yours truly. Apple's logo is hiding that fact in plain sight. Shame and eternal damnation await anyone who tries to run interference for satan.

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Forgive them father, they know not what they do.

Edited by XBroker
  • Confused 1