BANGKOK
XBroker

Cellular Towers in Thailand- No Rules

I posted my blog to my profile as was suggested. I did a status update, but have no idea where that disappeared to once I hit publish. I no longer see it. 🙄😊

2 hours ago, XBroker said:

the forbidden knowledge spoken of in scriptures; and the wireless devices are the forbidden fruit.

OMG!  and Shame and eternal damnation and satan and roaring lions. This is some heavy shit.

And I thought it was just a phone. 

Good thing XBonkers is dictating that we be forgiven.  

• Like 1

I posted my blog to my profile as was suggested. I did a status update, but have no idea where that disappeared to once I hit publish. I no longer see it. 🙄😊

The link to your blog is visible in your profile.  Nice work on the blog, it lays out the situation quite clearly.

• Like 1

I wasn't aware of any rules regarding sharing blogs. My blog isn't monetized. I'm retired on pensions. Just trying to (literally) save lives; and I want to be released out of my prison, my dog fenced in area. But as I mentioned in my blog (I can quote it?), thou shalt not take the name of thyne cell phone in vain.  Meaning, there is an obvious religious fervor surrounding these devices (the vices?).

Bury your head in the sand. Hand them out like candy to your progeny, tell them it's the way of the world. Do what thou wilt?  There is a vast army trying to hide the truth. We are talking about almost 300 billion dollars of revenue in the US alone in 2018.  For those who think this is progress, you're about to get the wake up call of the millenia.

The cell towers are the tree of the forbidden knowledge spoken of in scriptures; and the wireless devices are the forbidden fruit. That is a quote from yours truly. Apple's logo is hiding that fact in plain sight. Shame and eternal damnation await anyone who tries to run interference for satan.

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Forgive them father, they know not what they do.

Can anyone provide a translation that mere earthlings can understand.

9 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Can anyone provide a translation that mere earthlings can understand.

Cell fones are the work of the Devil

1 hour ago, canthai55 said:

Cell fones are the work of the Devil

Ah I think you mean "in the author's opinion without any facts to back him up he/she believes they are the work of the devil".

Do we assume that the author would not wish anyone to use a Cell Phone or other mobile device to call an ambulance or use one in an emergency to either help themselves or the author!

On 2/5/2019 at 4:58 AM, XBroker said:

I use duck, duck, go.  Guess that also means I'm a conspiracy theorist. 🙄

The phrase conspiracy theorist was coined by the CIA to silence dissenters.

I am glad to see that you don't let easy discoverable facts get in the way of your extensive research.  As the CIA was not established until 1947 and the phrase  conspiracy theory  is cited in a 1909 article in The American Historical Review I can state as a FACT that you are wrong.

I beg to state that if you can get that simple fact wrong it does not bode well for the standing of your remaining factual research (sic)

PS;  My source is the Oxford English Dictionary (OED).

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added.

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Ah I think you mean "in the author's opinion without any facts to back him up he/she believes they are the work of the devil".

Do we assume that the author would not wish anyone to use a Cell Phone or other mobile device to call an ambulance or use one in an emergency to either help themselves or the author!

Read his blog and you will feel bad about mocking him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, suzannegoh said:

I am starting to feel a little bad because he seems mentally challenged.

But the hysterical bullshit must not go unchallenged. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, suzannegoh said:

I will not be clicking on his "Blog" if that extract posted above is an example of the best of his output.  If the OP wishes to get a meaningful point across I would suggest he cuts out the religious hyperbole and gobbledegook and actually produces verifiable proof of his scurrilous allegations. 

If a "conspiracy theorist" can't even get the background, meaning, application and source of such a simple and easy to find label (conspiracy theorist) it leaves me with absolutely no faith in any other utterances from the same source, whether self seeking and probably monetizing or not!

PS;  I am not "mocking him"!  I pity him and others with the same/similar delusions.

18 hours ago, suzannegoh said:

The link to your blog is visible in your profile.  Nice work on the blog, it lays out the situation quite clearly.

If the quote is anything to go by it as clear as the CM klong water, and just as useful.

Edited by scottiejohn

I will not be clicking on his "Blog" if that extract posted above is an example of the best of his output.  If the OP wishes to get a meaningful point across I would suggest he cuts out the religious hyperbole and gobbledegook and actually produces verifiable proof of his scurrilous allegations. 

If a "conspiracy theorist" can't even get the background, meaning, application and source of such a simple and easy to find label (conspiracy theorist) it leaves me with absolutely no faith in any other utterances from the same source, whether self seeking and probably monetizing or not!

PS;  I am not "mocking him"!  I pity him and others with the same/similar delusions.

You're missing important context for this thread by not looking at it. His blog makes it clear that he is a mentally ill person and that mocking him is like bullying the kids on the short bus.

Just now, suzannegoh said:
4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Your missing important context for this thread by not looking at it. His blog makes it clear that he is a mentally ill person and that mocking him is like bullying the kids on the short bus.

Why did you not say that in your post.  I will not be looking at the blog but if it is true you should have asked the Mods to close this thread and stop his torment.

I suggest the MODS do close this now.

• Like 1

In view of the various comments made and to avoid any ridicule to the OP and possible breaches of forum rules 7 & 9, it is better that this topic is now closed.

CLOSED

• Thanks 1