A taste of Calderazzo on 31: Tomahawk T-Bone

ASEAN NOW Sales

Tomahawk T-Bone - Tender & juicy prime beef hormone free, the choice by ???????? Chef Marco. How would you like your steak?

Just tell Chef Marco ????‍????????

Served with crispy roasted potatoes and a seasonal organic vegetable salads.

Check In and Share, enjoy complimentary fine Italian wine perfectly paired to T-BONE.
----------------------------------
Hours: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
LUNCH Mon-Sun 11:30 - 14:30, Daily Special Menu 
✆ 094-494-9951
????Sukhumvit 31 (Valet parking)
Calderazzo On 31

I'm in, if they have a good Porterhouse Cut..............pbly not, cause in USA we never heard of a Tomahawk T-Bone, so no telling what you'll get ordering a Porterhouse..............closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat.  and who would stick their meat in a bowl of gravy??  salt, pepper and butter on mine please............that's all.

6 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I'm in, if they have a good Porterhouse Cut..............pbly not, cause in USA we never heard of a Tomahawk T-Bone, so no telling what you'll get ordering a Porterhouse..............closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat.  and who would stick their meat in a bowl of gravy??  salt, pepper and butter on mine please............that's all.

Tomahawk pretty common in USA.  It's a bone in ribeye. 

6 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Tomahawk pretty common in USA.  It's a bone in ribeye. 

had to google that  -  I did say, I never heard of a Tomahawk T-Bone, which is another cut altogether  -  The Tomahawk is a center cut - so we are both right.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:10 PM, TunnelRat69 said:

had to google that  -  I did say, I never heard of a Tomahawk T-Bone, which is another cut altogether  -  The Tomahawk is a center cut - so we are both right.

Not that popular in the US.

17 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

But easily acessible and a hell of a lot cheaper and better....

While I would agree that beef, in general, is much cheaper and better in the I do not remember seeing "Tomahawks"  on many US menus. 

For my money, a good strip can't be beaten.

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

While I would agree that beef, in general, is much cheaper and better in the I do not remember seeing "Tomahawks"  on many US menus. 

Go to a butcher store then, they were huge in the South during the summer. Grill Presentation you know.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Go to a butcher store then, they were huge in the South during the summer. Grill Presentation you know.

Well, I lived in the South for 10 years and I just do not remember them being on that many menus. 

I was in Tennesee for six weeks last year and the only menu I saw it on was at Ruth's Chris.

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Well, I lived in the South for 10 years and I just do not remember them being on that many menus. 

I was in Tennesee for six weeks last year and the only menu I saw it on was at Ruth's Chris.

Well dude I just left NC in September and saw Tomahawks on lots of menus. And like I said, your friendly butcher for your backyard barbeque.

So hey you arguing for the sake of arguing? I saw a Tomahawk here in a market for God's sake.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Well dude I just left NC in September and saw Tomahawks on lots of menus. And like I said, your friendly butcher for your backyard barbeque.

So hey you arguing for the sake of arguing? I saw a Tomahawk here in a market for God's sake.

Yeah, first time I remember seeing them (or at least call that) was here.

Whatever

Archived