Bangkok smog: 50 drones to be launched spraying molasses to relieve smog

snoop1130

Bangkok smog: 50 drones to be launched spraying molasses to relieve smog

By The Thaiger

12294776_525049334335609_521787349476212083_n.jpg

Bangkok is preparing to launch 50 drones tomorrow for spraying water in the skies over the capital. The water will contain molasses to aid in the attachment to smog particles.

The Thai News Agency is reporting that Bangkok Governor Aswin Kwanmuang says they have contacted a drone club in Nakhon Ratchasima to get 50 drones which can carry 10 litres of water each to fly over Bangkok.

The water will contain molasses which and is predicted to help relieve the smog problem. 

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/bangkok-smog-50-drones-to-be-launched-spraying-molasses-to-relieve-smog

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-01-30

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thai News Agency is reporting that Bangkok Governor Aswin Kwanmuang says they have contacted a drone club in Nakhon Ratchasima to get 50 drones which can carry 10 litres of water each to fly over Bangkok.

This has got to be seen .. 10 ltrs of water is 10 kilo's which is fairly hefty plus the weight of the drone .. So maybe one of tomorrow's headlines will be obese drones falling from the sky in Bangkok .. 

Finally - the antics of the "rulers" here is making international headlines & yes they are laughing at the ridiculous so called fixes, rather than getting to grips with & making a serious attempt at solving the problem! ????

PS I wonder who is "selling" the molasses to them? ????

I  have a better  plan, my Wifes  gonna  eat extra  somtam and fart the smog away........

1 shes an expert farter

2 It will probably actually do more than this  plan

3 comedy value assured

53 minutes ago, CGW said:

PS I wonder who is "selling" the molasses to them? ????

The government will, of course, be using nothing but the finest, premium quality smog-reduction molasses. Exclusively available from the Somchai & Somchai Trading Co. at the special promotion rate of 15 million Baht per liter.

5 minutes ago, kannot said:

I  have a better  plan, my Wifes  gonna  eat extra  somtam and fart the smog away........

1 shes an expert farter

3 comedy value assured

Ahh! So she's 'mol' then!

5 minutes ago, Chippy151 said:

I seem to be muttering "unbelievable" to myself more and more these days.

For a country where face and image is extremely important, the officials here don't seem to give a s**t how stupid they look.

It's because they are too stupid to know how stupid they look/are!

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

This has got to be seen .. 10 ltrs of water is 10 kilo's which is fairly hefty plus the weight of the drone .. So maybe one of tomorrow's headlines will be obese drones falling from the sky in Bangkok .. 

Damn, but that would be worth seeing

24 minutes ago, kannot said:

1 shes an expert farter

3 comedy value assured

OK ..but do not light any said farts...with this toxic blanket of particles and gasses ,The entire city could be leveled.!!!

I had a Bangkok Thai friend tell me her eyes are burning all the time. She says she wears a mask and tries to protect her lungs but has nothing to protect her eyes. I told her about these drones trying not to laugh and she said to me, "That will be great if it will really work?"

That is what we are up against 

If my friends ask if I live still in Thailand, I am not too sure what to say now ...

48 minutes ago, mok199 said:

OK ..but do not light any said farts...with this toxic blanket of particles and gasses ,The entire city could be leveled.!!!

That IS part of the plan, from behind my concrete bunker  I ignite the  mixture, the blast wave  will remove all the smog within a 50  mile radius.............the toxicity may last for decades however

3 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

I had a Bangkok Thai friend tell me her eyes are burning all the time. She says she wears a mask and tries to protect her lungs. I told her about these drones trying not to laugh and she said to me, "That will be great if it will really work?"

That is what we are up against 

If my friends ask if I live still in Thailand, I am not too sure what to say now ...

if theyre American just tell them Taiwan,  they wont know the difference

I'm wondering how familiar Thai authorities are with basic mathematics. 50 drones X 10 litres equals 500 litres. No idea how many flights the drones can make in a day, how often they need to be refueled/recharged, turnaround time.

Do these guys really think they can eliminate a smog layer over 1600 square kilometres? Surface area of Bangkok city proper. That's one drone per 32 square kilometres.

Next, I suppose they'll be ordering 50 recruits to put out a forest fire by pissing on it.

Archived