CM IMM open for business well before 7AM this morning

bloody tiger

the first few retirement guys were processed and gone before 8AM, the first marriage ext was processed and gone around 8:30, probably about 20 odd 90 days were done by then too. Official opening time still said 8:30. Not sure why they opened early or if it's going to be standard, but very positive indeed

This has been happening since Big Jok revised the time in Oct/Nov 18 so it is not new.

This has been discussed in the official immigration Q&A thread for several months now.

We must thank Big Jok for his leadership and the Chinese for complaining.

This has been happening since Big Jok revised the time in Oct/Nov 18 so it is not new.

This has been discussed in the official immigration Q&A thread for several months now.

Monday got # at 6am for retirement.

Visa issued by 7.15!

Thank you Big Joke!

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

Yes thank you, I now see that it has been discussed in the middle of that thread.
But that's now a 39 page post with a whole heap of tangents, hopefully this post may help a whole lot of folk who don't have the time to sift though all that.
Also, make sure you have your thai partner or children with you, in case of extension based on family, or you won't even get a queue ticket (several ahead of me were turned away because their wife was not with them during the queue for ticket stage.

I realy must compliment Chiang Mai immi. today, arrived mid day to do my 90 day, ALL DONE IN 2 mins.

I/O discarded the photo copies to one side, stapled previous report notice to the TM47, checked his computer, the new report date printed,JOB DONE, even the I/O looked pleased and happy with the efficient way the process was handled.

1 hour ago, grumpy 4680 said:

I realy must compliment Chiang Mai immi. today, arrived mid day to do my 90 day, ALL DONE IN 2 mins.

I/O discarded the photo copies to one side, stapled previous report notice to the TM47, checked his computer, the new report date printed,JOB DONE, even the I/O looked pleased and happy with the efficient way the process was handled.

90 days can be done online.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Archived