AC Filter Recommendation/Availability

ricklev

I have a roll but haven't tried it yet ... you mean to use it as a pre-filter?

I have had a Daikin Air Purifier for a while now and have just bought off Aliexpress an AQI meter (about$40) ...  see outside reading and after 30minute read in our bedroom ...bedroom is about 7M*5M. !!! taken at different times but shows effectiveness...

before.JPG.30248eab00b0af9094c3ecf653b8ee25.JPG

after.JPG.24fe6f01d88f8c6377674c95530f71ce.JPG

If you look at youtube  you will see that there are several 'how to' make your own air purifier ... a box fan and some hepa filtrate

I have found some interesting things messing with my new meter ... eg when watering the garden the reading locally rises dramatically. A couple of days ago I was walking in the green area opposite and the sprinkler was on ...my meter rose from around the outside value shown to 250+ ... unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me ... unfortunately when I went back the sprinkler was off and the valve had fallen back to normal .........

Another thing my wife's Civic must have a hepa ...I know that my Everest has  ... after just a few minutes of running the AQI has dropped dramatically. I actually have an Amway Car Air Purifier ... I still have to test how effective that is

I haven't yet tested how efficient the bedroom air con, on its own is, of reducing AQI ...      

Archived