The Indians are coming! And they're not "Cheap Charlies", say the TAT

webfact

3 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

Please go away, there are enough trolls here already. I'll let you know if we need some more. And please stop clicking the 'confused' button, if you're that confused, it's probably best not to announce it..

Ok, so just ignore the question then.  

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Hayduke said:

They now hit the go-go bars and order two cokes for six people instead of only one.

15 hours ago, HLover said:

Sad

But very true, and two cokes if your lucky, generally they just want to all grab and touch the girls, and have no respect for women.

16 hours ago, webfact said:

TAT chief Yuthasak Suphasorn said at a travel fair in New Delhi that the average expenditure for an Indian per trip abroad is 50,000 baht per person. 

I spent more than that on a 2 day trip to the wife's village. 😃

$$$'s and number of visitors is all that TAT ever care about... so who are TAT referring to when mentioning "cheap Charlies"? I wonder??

Heaven help us expats who live here along with the Thai population... think about this... 10 million plus Chinese last year.... now double that to 20 million with the Indians +++..... mayhem on the roads in places like Phuket and Pattaya that haven't been coping with traffic now for many many years. 

9 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Many indians are much richer then some of the buggers that post on TV,  who seem to feel good trolling on them.... no offence fellas !

Well a lot seem to be in disguise then.

18 hours ago, keith101 said:

And the vast majority of these are the poor and cant afford to take holidays even in their own country for more than a couple of days .

Those that migrated to Singapore (not the older generations) are the very rich. They are either very rich with class or poor with no class. Unfortunately the in betweens are hard to find.

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

who are disguised ? the rich indians or the "would be" buggers disguised as "not buggers" ?

Most I've worked with are indeed Cheap Charlies. Some might call that frugal but I agree with the fact they have little respect for women. Just check the news over the past couple of years about the gang rapes that took place in India. If they act foolishly in Thailand most likely Big Joke will take care of it. Now that he has started making changes he won't stop until all people behave.

7 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Most I've worked with are indeed Cheap Charlies. Some might call that frugal but I agree with the fact they have little respect for women. Just check the news over the past couple of years about the gang rapes that took place in India. If they act foolishly in Thailand most likely Big Joke will take care of it. Now that he has started making changes he won't stop until all people behave.

You are so correct....how silly of me to have forgotten that gang rapes only occur in India....and that only the indians lack respect for their females.....and how silly of me to have forgotten that in India women have the right to vote since 194x... but many other countries gave women full sufrage rights only much much later....

18 hours ago, HLover said:

Sad

I witnessed four Indian guys order two bottles of water in a Go-Go bar.  Mama-san said they had to have a drink each before they could grab at the girls.  Two of them left for a cigarette outside & returned to sit in front of their mates' water in a shift system.

Archived