Smartly dressed farang caught on CCTV brazenly shoplifting in Market Village Hua Hin

webfact

22 hours ago, jlwilliamsjr18 said:

Poor guy, he must be trying to recoup his losses.  

pound  down ,  seen that geyzer look alike ,  many times. 555

Shirt on special offer @ big C.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clean shirt, new shoes And I don't know where I am goin' to Silk suit, black tie (black tie) I don't need a reason why [Chorus] They come runnin' just as fast as they can Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man [Verse 2] Gold watch, diamond ring I ain't missin' not a single thing And cufflinks, stick pin When I step out I'm gonna do you in [Chorus] They come runnin' just as fast as they can Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man [Guitar Solo] [Verse 3] Top coat, top hat I don't worry cause my wallet's fat Black shades, white gloves.[Chorus] They come runnin' just as fast as they can Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
You forgot wearing socks with sandals.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 hours ago, seancbk said:

Did he really look like he was trying to hide the bag he selected, or simply make sure he had a good hold of it in the one hand he was using to carry everything?   

He walked away with the bag in clear view in his hand.   It doesn't look like the kind of shop where you use a shopping basket, so you pickup items you want and then have to go find where to pay. 

He looks like he walked off without paying, and he did walk off without paying, the claim is that it does not look like he was planning to do that, however all you offer are ways that thieves use to appear as though they might not have been intending to thieve if they happen to be caught in the act.

4 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

It must be a horrible place then ????

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Me too... the place is full of 'Colinneil' look-a-likes... 

They all looked like me. Seriously. Its like a geriatric Pattaya for couples with all the beer bars. The busiest restaurant was Italian. I felt....."Old". Everybody was white and wrinkled. There were some neglected hotties in the beer bars., too bad Im on restriction. THe seafood was good.

Hell of a lot cleaner than some other places I have seen.

5 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I say Overs, nothing quite like a

genuine British 'upper crust' whodunnit.

Problem being old chap that 'keeping ones end up' is greatly misunderstood around these parts.

Ah, what would one give for afternoon teas and the stirring sound of the crack of leather on willow with the ladies subdued conversation murmering in the background.

Gad Sir, is does pain me at times.

Archived