Udon Thani

andi81

Quite a few in the student area opposite Rajabhat University in Soi Thongkham Udhit; 1st left on  Highway 2 from the Prince Prajak monument roundabout. Some are more copy shop than internet cafes with PCs u can use. Staff very helpful.

13 hours ago, starky said:

If this is what the world has come to, no wonder we are fxxxd.. How did people like you survive pre the internet? 

So some guy passing through needs to print some documents, asks for help online and somehow you see this is the end of the world as you know it?

How so?

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

So some guy passing through needs to print some documents, asks for help online and somehow you see this is the end of the world as you know it?

How so?

I don't see it as the end of the world I asked, simply, how people survived prior to the internet. I think personally most people capable of critical and analytical thinking should be able to find somewhere, anywhere in the world without having to ask for help. My point being some simpletons need apparently their hand held whilst completing even the most basic tasks. You want to help him go ahead. How do you know he's just passing through? If you must use the internet to find an internet Cafe why no just jump on google or use google maps? So someone who is just "passing through" found a Thailand based forum, joined said forum, went to the Isaan based section and then asked a question regarding internet cafes? Seems like a lot of work. Give me a break.

Archived