medical marijuana

no deal

I think the medical marijuana was legal by now but when I talk to my doctor he don't know anything?

is that legal now,can a doctor give you a prescription,where to get the medical marijuana?

I have chronic back pain, in America I have very good pain killer but in Thailand nothing just tramadol,when I learn the medical marijuana was  legal I want to try ,any one know? thank you

I think the medical marijuana was legal by now but when I talk to my doctor he don't know anything?
is that legal now,can a doctor give you a prescription,where to get the medical marijuana?
I have chronic back pain, in America I have very good pain killer but in Thailand nothing just tramadol,when I learn the medical marijuana was  legal I want to try ,any one know? thank you

Hi No Deal,
Morphine is available here. Go to your Dr. at his or her clinic and get them to send you to the pain clinic at the government hospital.
You can only get into the pain clinic by referral from a doctor.
Goodluck

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

This has no legal validity and Thailand and offers no protection here whatsoever.

I realize that is not law yet. But a judge will probably take that into account if you have medical marijuana prescription, should you get busted. That was my point.

Just now, Don Chance said:

I realize that is not law yet. But a judge will probably take that into account if you have medical marijuana prescription, should you get busted. That was my point.

It will have no validity when the law changes in Thailand either as the law will require a valid Thai prescription from a practitioner licensed in Thailand.

I would not count on a Thai judge taking a foreign prescription into account, let alone one from an online prescription mill. 

looks like the powers that be are deciding how to divide up the expected considerable profits from the legal medical dope business...existing elites? military? unnamed? once that's established folks shall be informed accordingly...the production infrastructure is already in place...

I remember back in the old days 'thai stick' (a bud lashed to a bamboo toothpick) was premium stuff and control of the production and distribution then won't be any different than any new proposal...been goin' on fer decades...some different packaging perhaps...

I think there will be considerable differences. Very specific products for specific medical conditions are under discussion. Many of them may be cannabis oil based only with no "high" as a side effect.  The government is not going to simply legalize joints.

Profits are indeed driving this and they are very much looking at the export market.

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Profits are indeed driving this and they are very much looking at the export market.

Export Stick. With the cost of labor here, Thai stick would make a good profit.

7 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I think there will be considerable differences. Very specific products for specific medical conditions are under discussion. Many of them may be cannabis oil based only with no "high" as a side effect.  The government is not going to simply legalize joints.

yeah...there was a lot of discussion about 'patents' maybe in reference to cannabinol/THC derivatives for different medical applications...I always thought that medical marijuana was a subterfuge for high quality recreational dope and that if some folks obtained a medicinal benefit then OK...and it is true that ingesting THC and derivatives can be helpful for a lot of folks that couldn't be effectively treated otherwise...

I just wish that folks could investigate pharma quality LSD in the same way for a medicinal benefit as it's been claimed many years ago that there is a definite potential for treatment of various addiction and psychological disorders...clinical depression and acute alcoholism come to mind...both of which can be lethal...

Archived