An English teacher

victoria86

Hello! My name is Victoria .I am a teacher and an interpreter. I speak three languages.I have been teaching English for more than 9 years now and have worked for various academies all over Europe (Swede,Norway, Spain, France, Switzerland). I’m always looking to develop new learning techniques en exercises to help students learn in the most efficient manner.I have learnt a lot about classroom dynamics and I I am especially good at teaching new grammar points.
I like to prepare fun classes and make sometimes my students laugh.
I possess a fun-filled personality as well as effective teaching skills which motivate students towards learning. I also have a demonstrated ability to assess student potential accurately, tailor lessons to achieve desired goal and maintain written records of student assessments. I have acquired over ten years experience teaching a wide variety of students from various backgrounds and all facets of society. As a result I am a compassionate teacher, who remains sensitive to my student’s specific needs, employs effective listening and offer positive encouragement and reinforcement to keep students focused and motivated.
Apart from teaching I also love running, traveling,languages. I look forward to helping you learn English!
Victoria

* contact edited out*

Archived