Fluent Thai speaking Canadian logistics/co-coordinator living in Bangkok

*Started for user: 

Hi all hello,
The last year has been a difficult time for me being unemployed since the commodities market slackened and hence no projects happening and now having used up all my savings in survival mode will post a request for work here hoping it might generate some interest to someone

NAME: Michel Louis Audibert
DISCIPLINE / POSITION: Senior Project Coordinator Asia/ Entertainment Manager
NATIONALITY:  Canadian
LANGUAGES: English, Thai, French,

Hello, I’m a fluent Thai speaking Canadian logistics/co-coordinator living in Bangkok able to offer synchronization for any and all requirements you may have in Thailand within the law, including Transport or conference room setups, to heavy construction equipment and even T shirts nothing is impossible

About myself briefly, I have lived in several countries/continents over the years so a good understanding of different cultures. I maintain a happy outlook on life with a good sense of humor, energetic, young at heart and enjoy association with young/older energetic people  
I have been in Thailand 30 years now, am single, speak Thai fluently and read and write basic Thai with a great fondness for  the country, the culture and it’s people

MY RECENT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY SUMMARY:

As Senior Project Coordinator Asia for the premium manpower resource company in Thailand for 15 years my principal responsibilities included, sourcing skilled & semi skilled labor, managing/co-coordinating all Labour Ministry clearance requirements and resourcing procedures/worker requirements from the Asia region including but not limited to Thailand, Philippines, India & Vietnam then finally deployment of the workers to site and after sales service and coordination.

As Entertainment Manager I co-ordinated, numbering at times to as many as 30 in one group, visiting clients’ flights/hotel bookings/transport/hostesses, entertaining and accompanying them to dinner excursions and visits to local tourist attractions, night entertainments and for trips to the islands Koh Samet and Koh Chang arranging boat cruise diving, fishing, dinners and evening games etc

Also in my role as Asia coordinator, my many ventures included sourcing all the necessaries needed for company clients abroad wishing to invest and startup companies in the Kingdom as in providing legal advisors to assist in business registration, property leases etc for might be resource companies, resorts, entertainment venues or pretty much any requirements they have including online clothing and accessories ventures they may be looking to invest in

People management , entertaining and communicating with them are my strengths for success.

Thank you

Archived