BANGKOK
webfact

UK to formulate Irish border proposals 'in a few days': Hunt

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Hello! Its the Mother Theresa Brexiteer Team come back to town.

Am I alone in noticing the appearance of this word in one form or another in every single one of your posts?

Change the record or show some imagination instead of being so incredibly tedious.

Edited by evadgib

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Am I alone in noticing the appearance of this word in one form or another in every single one of your posts?

Change the record or show some imagination instead of being so incredibly tedious.

When the Hard Brexiteers stop being tedious I might. So no time soon then.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, bomber said:

the reason brexit hasnt and may not happen is because 80% of MPs know its a disaster,Johnson didnt want to be PM as even he realise's now its a mistake,maybe tommy would of made a good PM,what do you think

Oh Johnson still wants to be PM all right. Unfortunately even though he has removed Gove's knife from his back, Gove still blocks his way. And also the other twit Jacob Rees-Mogg The fool wants to be PM by Churchillian acclaim.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Oh Johnson still wants to be PM all right. Unfortunately even though he has removed Gove's knife from his back, Gove still blocks his way. And also the other twit Jacob Rees-Mogg The fool wants to be PM by Churchillian acclaim.

That's better 😎

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Halal meat should be outlawed

56 minutes ago, samran said:

Thanks for that little insight into your world view.

Now a little bit of harsh reality: Most of Australia’s livestock is slaughtered in that manner, given it’s needed for your product to be globally competitive. 

So welcome to the world of global free trade and meeting global demand. This is what you voted for. 

I didn't respond to sanemax's post initially, as (even though I entirely agree) it seemed very off-topic.

So I was horrified to learn that "most of Australia's livestock is killed in that manner".

Is this true?  Do you have evidence to support this?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I didn't respond to sanemax's post initially, as (even though I entirely agree) it seemed very off-topic.

So I was horrified to learn that "most of Australia's livestock is killed in that manner".

Is this true?  Do you have evidence to support this?

Why were you horrified?

Australia is one of the worlds largest beef and lamb exporters, most of our product goes to the Middle East and Indonesia. 

2 hours ago, samran said:

Thanks for that little insight into your world view.

Now a little bit of harsh reality: Most of Australia’s livestock is slaughtered in that manner, given it’s needed for your product to be globally competitive. 

So welcome to the world of global free trade and meeting global demand. This is what you voted for. 

It's the old supply and demand problem. Cut off the global demand for any particular product and its supply disappears. 

10 minutes ago, Loiner said:

It's the old supply and demand problem. Cut off the global demand for any particular product and its supply disappears. 

How do you propose that you are going to cut of the demand for a flow of international trade worth hundreds of billions? 

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1116386/corporate-news

52 minutes ago, samran said:

Why were you horrified?

Australia is one of the worlds largest beef and lamb exporters, most of our product goes to the Middle East and Indonesia. 

Because I think halal meat is disgusting, but have been buying Aussie beef and lamb for my dogs - thinking it was less likely to be contaminated by hormones etc..

Time to ask the question on the Phuket forum as to where it's possible to find the closest to organic (and non-halal) meat :sad:.

Edited by dick dasterdly

On 2/1/2019 at 5:41 AM, webfact said:

May to reopen her Brexit treaty with the EU to replace a controversial Irish border arrangement - the backstop - but promptly received a rejection from Brussels.

To re-open has had the middle finger so what's the point here Mr. Hunt, errm tempted there to change. 

5 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a rising star, a true statesman in the making. One of the few principled and honest men in parliament.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, nontabury said:

Plenty of E.u citizens are Still rushing to gain entry before Brexit is finalized. So it cannot be as bad as You fear.

I have no fear. I had a vote, but left the decision to the youth of today, their choice was to step out of the EU.

They will be responsible for making the best of their decision.

I wish them well of course, and do not doubt their ability to succeed.

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a rising star, a true statesman in the making. One of the few principled and honest men in parliament.

didnt he move his bizzness interests to dublin not so long ago,oh yes he's a great statesman,amazing how many want brexit for their own benefit.