UK to formulate Irish border proposals 'in a few days': Hunt

webfact

Just now, Loiner said:

How much nonsense??? The subversion is exactly what’s happened over the past two and a half years.

Love it that you agree with the now legal situation that we’re out on 29th March, although May’s most recent ‘agreement’ tries to repeal that too.
How did we arrive at that legal requirement of 29th March? ROFL It was a result of Gina Miller’s legal attempt to prevent Brexit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You’re contradicting yourself. You agree that leave is set in stone while at the same time claiming “subversion” is happening. And “May’s most recent ‘agreement’” doesn’t touch that law at all. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never called anyone corrupt or incompetent. Just to make that clear. 

What I said is: when we as the electorate give someone a mandate to act for us, then that’s our own choice. 

Corrupt and incompetent are my words, which I describe the politicians.
Our choice, but we are not responsible for their actions. Especially if they renege on their manifestoes.

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

Corrupt and incompetent are my words, which I describe the politicians.
Our choice, but we are not responsible for their actions. Especially if they renege on their manifestoes.

Like I said: YOU gave May’s party the mandate. You could have voted for someone else or founded your own party. 

51 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

No, that’s not the premise of my argument. You better never do a GMAT; you would score terribly in the logical reasoning section.

If you really wanna disagree then I’m afraid you’re the one looking ridiculous. 

It is precisely the premise of your argument.

3 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Then you would have to blame yourself because you voted those people in. 

I complained about the politicians in parliament. You replied (as in the above) that i should blame myself because i voted them in. The premise of your argument is therefore that the public is culpable for the actions of politicians, as it is the public who vote them in. Please explain how that is not the premise of your argument.

You’re contradicting yourself. You agree that leave is set in stone while at the same time claiming “subversion” is happening. And “May’s most recent ‘agreement’” doesn’t touch that law at all. 

Subversion is still happening albeit unsuccessfully.

It does according to Bill Cash MP
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1053130/brexit-news-theresa-may-brexit-deal-illegal-bill-cash

4 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Wasn’t David Davis a Leaver politician? And Dominic Raab? How many others offered themselves for the job?

Yes, they would come back with something realistic. Unfortunately, Brexiters expecting the unrealistic. 

Unfortunately they were consistently undermimed by remoaner T.May with more than a little help from an unelected civil servant-  Olly Robbins. Helped of course by the unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels.

Lets not forget that T.May was voted in as the leader of the Conservative party,and therefore the P.M. by her fellow Conservative M.P’s, who as we now know, are against the Democratic wishes of the electorate.

This is where they made their big mistake. They should have voted in a staunch supporter of Brexit. and then hoped he would have fallen on his sword.

77ECDDBC-3648-4B7D-8B85-9BF4E5BA56E5.jpeg

49 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Unfortunately they were consistently undermimed by remoaner T.May with more than a little help from an unelected civil servant-  Olly Robbins.

Any elected civil servant you would have suggested to do the job?

Helped of course by the unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels.

I don’t know if any unelected EU politician and how he could have conspired with Olly Robbins. Any evidence or just conspiracy theory?

Lets not forget that T.May was voted in as the leader of the Conservative party,and therefore the P.M. by her fellow Conservative M.P’s, who as we now know, are against the Democratic wishes of the electorate.

If the electorate knows that May and her Tories are against their wishes, as you say, why did they vote for them? 

This is where they made their big mistake. They should have voted in a staunch supporter of Brexit. and then hoped he would have fallen on his sword.

So stop whining. Your own fault as you admit. 

77ECDDBC-3648-4B7D-8B85-9BF4E5BA56E5.jpeg

Pulling out random Brexit propaganda or what does this have to do with above?

I want to propose a new drinking game for threads like this. Every time you read the one or the following terms you need to skool a beer:

- unelected brussels bureaucrats

- out means out 

- protect our borders 

- remoaner

- traitor

- no deal is better than a bad deal

- freedom from tyranny

Am i missing anything? 

On 2/1/2019 at 1:06 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

The difficulties and dangers of meddling with the existing happy arrangements across the Irish border where right at the top of the list entitled ‘Project Fear’.

But no, Brexit would be easy, the UK holds all the cards.

Still, we must have faith that this failing Tory Government can sort it all out in just a few more days.

Bless.

in all the campaigning i barely heard the irish border mentioned amongst all the BS and lies,there was still enough room on the side of the double decker to say what the leave camps policy was going to be,if it didnt have on then why not,and if it stops a deal then stop brexit.All the cards have come tumbling down iam afraid,i didnt vote as it doesnt affect my income of family and i rarely see all these immigrants the brexiteers go on about but at the time i thought there would be a few benefits with leaving but i have to say what i have witnessed tells me there is barely anything that is going to be better.

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

Brexit means Brexit.
No deal is better than a bad deal.

I know now that we should have never have allowed a lying Remainer be PM.

the reason brexit hasnt and may not happen is because 80% of MPs know its a disaster,Johnson didnt want to be PM as even he realise's now its a mistake,maybe tommy would of made a good PM,what do you think

23 minutes ago, samran said:

I want to propose a new drinking game for threads like this. Every time you read the one or the following terms you need to skool a beer:

Am i missing anything? 

your missing a brain

25 minutes ago, samran said:

- out means out 

- protect our borders 

- remoaner

- traitor

- freedom from tyranny

Am i missing anything? 

Just a couple.  Democracy didn't finish on the 26th June 2016.

Junckers not a drunk, he's got sciatica.

The referendum was rigged.

The EU is democratic.

You voted for it, you own it.

Cliff edge.

Soft Brexit and Hard Brexit.

No Mars bars and Lettuce after the 28th of March 2019.

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

Just a couple.  Democracy didn't finish on the 26th June 2016.

Junckers not a drunk, he's got sciatica.

The referendum was rigged.

The EU is democratic.

You voted for it, you own it.

Cliff edge.

Soft Brexit and Hard Brexit.

No Mars bars and Lettuce after the 28th of March 2019.

I forgot ‘project fear’

- out means out 
- protect our borders 
- remoaner
- traitor
- freedom from tyranny

Am i missing anything? 

Don’t put these on your list:

- moron
- uneducated
- crash out
- disaster
- people’s vote

Everyone would be to pissed to type.

1 hour ago, samran said:

- out means out 

- protect our borders 

- remoaner

- traitor

- freedom from tyranny

Am i missing anything? 

- Synopsis from random black and white Ealing Studios war movie.

15 minutes ago, samran said:

Yeah but it has taken three posts of back and forth for your ‘insult’ to be understood.

I hope you aren’t as slow in real life...

417AF044-E4C6-4838-B978-B71C2C097A87.png

4 post's about back and forth about this trivial little thing ' never mind some trivial small things mean a lot to some folks.

Archived