Bangkok: Student plunges to death ‘trying to get better signal for mobile game’

webfact

GAMING TRAGEDY 

Student plunges to death ‘trying to get better signal for mobile game’

Tragedy hits hotel in Bangkok after student went onto a balcony while in town for a £200k gaming tournament

By Alex Sassoon Coby, Digital Gaming Editor

bkk.jpg

First responders treating the student at the scene were unable to revive him//VIRAL PRESS

A student fell to his death after leaning over the edge of a hotel balcony to get a better signal for the mobile game he was playing.

Pattanadej Homhuan, 21, was in Bangkok, Thailand, to for a tournament for the incredibly popular mobile game Honor of Valor.

He was playing the game -- also known as Arena of Valor and Honor of Kings in different markets -- when he complained to his friends that he was struggling to get a good 4G signal. One friend then saw him walking out to play on the balcony of his fourth-floor room.

One said: ''Pattanadej complained about a poor signal and I saw him walking out to play on the balcony. And that was the last time we saw him.''

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/8322468/student-plunges-to-death-trying-to-get-better-signal-for-mobile-game/

-- The SUN 2019-02-01

6 minutes ago, Ulic said:

The culling of the herd. Only the strong survive. Those who follow the path of stupidity strengthen the herd by their choices. :coffee1: 

Thats an unpleasant attitude to have .

A young man died , no need to celebrate his death 

1 hour ago, Ulic said:

The culling of the herd. Only the strong survive. Those who follow the path of stupidity strengthen the herd by their choices. :coffee1: 

You <deleted> bastard.Only the strong survive,did you know my son,You must be a brave man joking bout the dead of my son

Archived