Bad guys out: Big Joke meets Italian and Czech criminals hiding out in Thailand

webfact

Bad guys out: Big Joke meets Italian and Czech criminals hiding out in Thailand

b.jpg

Picture: TNA

Chief of immigration Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn has announced the arrest of two men wanted in Europe on drug and robbery charges. 

One had a Thai wife and had been hiding out in Phuket for nearly ten years. The other was a former SWAT team leader hiding in Pattaya. 

The Lt-Gen - known as Big Joke - was seen sharing a joke with the suspects but their crimes were no laughing matter. 

The suspects were dressed in orange and yellow t-shirts that proclaimed: "Prisoner of Immigration".

a.jpg

Picture: TNA

Suspect number one is Daniele Lollo from Italy. He had been wanted since 2003 - 2007 when a search of his house in Treviso uncovered cocaine, ganja and chemicals for the production of cocaine. He was arrested on Tuesday.

He had been living in Phuket since 2010 and has a Thai wife. Police are investigating whether he has connections to drug crime in Thailand. He will be deported to Italy. 

The second suspect is Petr Bilek, 55, who is wanted by police in the Czech Republic for robbery.

He is the former head of a SWAT team, reported TNA.  

He had been hiding out in Pattaya and will be deported back to the Czech Republic. 

Source: TNA

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-01

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

geez tv members bash all criminals. these guys are just petty. Drugs and robbery. We arent talking murderers, rapists, cannibals, government dictators, etc..

Still crims. 

Boy do "they" love Phuket ! .... Only one of them was in Pattaya.....

"They" as in criminals on the run head for a a country that it is easy to hide in. 

i.e. easy to bribe the people who work for "Big Joke".

If the police forces back in Europe wore deerstalkers and smoked large pipes they might think about checking with Thai Immigration to see if they have a photo of someone on the run shortly after they go on the run.....I have been getting my photograph taken every time in and out since 2005.........would it be so hard to do such a search?

But, since Interpol was run by a chinese crook recently there is no surprise these days about such stories of crooks on the run. 

5 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

The absoulte dregs of farang society all seem to be in Thailand. 

Slight change to your statement: 
The absolute dregs of farang society all seem to be hiding out in PATTAYA. 

There, now it's better. lol

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

So there are pseudo-military-like guys living in Pattaya. I thought the SAS thing was a big joke?

There are many active military contractors who settle in Thailand while they're not working multi month contracts in places like Afghanistan and Iraq.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

One had a Thai wife and had been hiding out in Phuket for nearly ten years. The other was a former SWAT team leader hiding in Pattaya. 

Ten years? Former SWAT team LEADER?! It seems like there are possibly thousands of overstayers in the double digits.  I find it hard to believe they did not have help from someone 'in the know'. Need I say more?

59 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

After living under the radar for so long I wonder how they got caught, dont tell me it was police work

Their telephone numbers ,   easy to trace their locations, big brother knows you know.

Throw them phones  away , 555

1 minute ago, fouryesrs said:

of u have a stack of money no problem

Naw dude, the world is becoming a small place. You can run but you cant hide anymore in places like Thailand.

Archived