Chiang Mai Post Office Hours (Lunch break?)

CangguSurfer

Sorry to ask such a simple question but Thai Post operating hours are nowhere to be found online ???? Does Thai Post shut down for lunch, and if so, what are the times?  I could swear I went there once and they were closed for lunch break.  Specifically the Phra Sing branch.

ALSO, I have to go to IMM at airport.  Their lunch break is 12 - 1 pm; is that correct?  I know there were breaks at Promenada; wondering about the airport location.

3 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

Just Googled "Thai Post Office operating hours" and found their hours easily.  Where did you look?

I found the hours too but, as I said, I could swear that Phra SIng was closed for lunch when I went there last year one time, and I had to wait for them to re-open but no mention is made on Google maps about that.  

5 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

So you found the hours on line but said "they are nowhere to be found online".  I think I will go talk to my dog.

Just trying to determine if they are closed for lunch or not; let me know if your dog has the answer.  While you're at it, ask him if IMM at airport has a lunch break.

Just talked with my sister in law and she said that her girl friend's husband, she's gay but husband does not know, said it is open at lunch time. He works across the street and knows. Don't mess with Dante's dog, he bites.

IMM has a lunch break but they do not close for lunch, only when surfs up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect

2 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Just talked with my sister in law and she said that her girl friend's husband, she's gay but husband does not know, said it is open at lunch time. He works across the street and knows. Don't mess with Dante's dog, he bites.

IMM has a lunch break but they do not close for lunch, only when surfs up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect

So...IMM is open or closed for lunch??

Since only one person was decent enough to offer a USEFUL reply (thanks CMSally), I'm adding info in case anyone else has the same question I did.  Post office does not close for lunch at Phra Sing, and IMM does close for lunch (12-1). 

Just a sidebar on IMM at the airport; it is SO MUCH BETTER than it was at Promenada in terms of organization and efficiency.  I was in and out very quickly,  and the IMM officers were quite friendly and helpful, compared with the way they were at Promenada????

Archived