Motor GP

catman20

Assuming you are in Thailand catman20, get them from "allticket" exactly where Coota linked.

Not available as yet, but coming soon. If its the same as last year, you will also get World Super Bikes included.

Tickets issued by 7/11 last year attracted a good discount as well. From memory, I am pretty sure I paid 2140 Baht for the main grandstand.

15 minutes ago, Thai Chi said:

Assuming you are in Thailand catman20, get them from "allticket" exactly where Coota linked.

Not available as yet, but coming soon. If its the same as last year, you will also get World Super Bikes included.

Tickets issued by 7/11 last year attracted a good discount as well. From memory, I am pretty sure I paid 2140 Baht for the main grandstand.

I bought my tickets at 7-11 last year, got a good discount on the weekend but I definitely didn't get the World Superbikes thrown in for free.

They did throw in the winter testing for free though.

3 hours ago, Thai Chi said:

last year i paid two time that for the marquez stand.????

2 hours ago, nahkit said:

I bought my tickets at 7-11 last year, got a good discount on the weekend but I definitely didn't get the World Superbikes thrown in for free.

They did throw in the winter testing for free though.

when you bought your tickets from 7/11 did you just go in and ask over the counter and they sold them to you ?

43 minutes ago, catman20 said:

when you bought your tickets from 7/11 did you just go in and ask over the counter and they sold them to you ?

Yes, they sold them straight over the counter, it was just a paper receipt which you exchanged at the track for the plastic ticket. The receipt started to fade after a few weeks so I took a picture of it which is what I used at the track as by the time October came around the paper version was unreadable.

I still have the picture of the ticket on my phone and having just checked it I can see that I bought it on the 23rd of January and paid 2,720 baht for the main stand and that covered Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus the Winter Test. I keep checking Allticket once a week to see when they go on sale but there's nothing on there yet

I don't know if all 7/11 stores do it (my feeling is that they don't) but if I remember rightly I went to the allticket website and got the location of the nearest 7/11 for my area. The girl on the counter had to call someone else to do it and you'll need some id which you have to present when you exchange the paper ticket for plastic.

7/11 . bought 4 weekend tickets for main stand at 2400 bht each or so and when available you can pick them up from certain outlets or at track. 

I registered on the moto gp site to be told when available and it was weeks after you could get them from 7/11 that the moto go site told me they were available through their site. 

Reckon will sell out fast this year and unfortunately I think a lot of ticket touts will be buying them in numbers to rip people off at the track that didn’t get any through 7/11 etc. My wife was asked every day she went if she had any tickets she wanted to sell .

• 3 weeks later...

Allticket.com says tickets for the MotoGP have gone on sale as of 3pm today.

4,000 baht for the weekend with a 20% discount available (Honda or Yamaha bike key).

Ticket also includes a free ticket to the World Superbike in March!

I just bought my Superbike tickets (5 of them) a week ago  ????

And the free Superbike tickets only apply if you purchase your tickets using a PTT card for the discount.

This is not what their website says (and I have a screenshot) so in my view this is false advertising.

I also find it hard to believe that all grandstand tickets could be sold out in the first few hours, seems more likely to me that they have block-booked the grandstand tickets and offered them to people organising tours.

Archived