Get a room! Farangs damage Pattaya's image with sex on the beach

rooster59

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, puukao said:

2019 and we still get these blurry, lochness monster, big foot type pictures???

Even my 1976 Polaroid takes better pictures than this...

i want name and shame, 100-years prison, 100 billion dollar fine, and apologies for me straining my eyes trying to see this image...

you just wanted a free sex tape 555 not worried about them getting the sand dirt

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:
3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

There are much clearer images than this that will make you go blind much faster - or so my parents told me.

and I always thought it was wanking that made people blind 555

That was what I was alluding to, but thanks for clarifying it!

Our two dogs were trying to have a go in the middle of the street, were naked, don't pay taxes and don't have work permits, valid passports, visa, valid health insurance, and have never done a 90 day report.  They are also cashless, don't have a bank account with sufficient reserves.  As a consequence of they are not worth targeting by officials.

Or... They don't like that women are being done out of a job by foreign women who enjoy providing female enjoyment without baht payment.

I don't think this comment was worth the time it took to write it, and I'm sure the article took a lot longer.  What's the M.O of any of these parties?

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They spoke to a beach vendor who said they saw this sort of thing all the time but didn't dare say anything.  

Especially as the couple seemed to be sullying the new sand that has been put on the beach to rejuvenate the area. 

Farangs sullying your paradise? Tell this moron to shut up and stop messing with farangs. Without them, who would be left to blame for your mess?

Farrangs%20sullying%20our%20paradise_zps

Better than killing 50 people on the roads.

Yes, it is inappropriate on the beach but stop getting your knickers in a knot when the Pattaya image is promoting sex to a large degree. More important things to do than chase a harmless couple having an early morning bonk surely ?????

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

A police hunt is on for the couple though the footage was unclear making the cops' job tricky.

The hunt is on:

The horns are blowing and the dogs are barking. The motocys are revving, the dust masks are put on. The police is ready and sniffing the air.

...they just don't know where to look...

6 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I hope the guy was using a condom. Sand under the foreskin is a bitch! :smile:

Bit too much detail-however about a third of the world’s population of men are circumcised.

All those guys watching the rice grow - worrying about the truly appalling returns on their rubber plantations-give it a rest on constantly knocking Pattaya - it’s not so bad .

Archived