Get a room! Farangs damage Pattaya's image with sex on the beach

rooster59

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

I thought that 'sex on the beach' was just a 'cocktail' you ordered from the numerous bars there!555????????????

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: who writes this tosh....:cheesy:.......All I can see is litter strewn everywhere, most likely the remains from the revelry of locals the night before......

Guilty as charged.

But "tosh"!?? I thought "sullying the sand" was my finest hour this week.

Rooster

Man walks into a bar in Pattaya and says to the attractive girl behind the bar  "Hi I fancy a cocktail. can you recommend something I might like?"  The girl thought for a moment and then said "How about sex on the beach".. The rest, as they say, is history ????

1 hour ago, peterb17 said:

All those guys watching the rice grow - worrying about the truly appalling returns on their rubber plantations-give it a rest on constantly knocking Pattaya - it’s not so bad .

that is exactly why they went outside:
to give it a rest after constantly knocking in Pattaya. ????

Pattaya is as bad as you want to find it. 
the same in Hamburg, Amsterdam, London, Mumbai or wherever... 

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Man walks into a bar in Pattaya and says to the attractive girl behind the bar  "Hi I fancy a cocktail. can you recommend something I might like?"  The girl thought for a moment and then said "How about sex on the beach".. The rest, as they say, is history ????

Nah..she said "I am torn between French existentialism and German logical positvism..

How would you  define "beach"?

Is it the sound of one condom wrapper being torn in the morning?

..no doubt after the officers crowd around the monitor and view and replay it a 1000 times, they will no doubt come to the conclusion it was a man and a woman, or a horse and a cat..they may even be some DNA left in the new clean sand to analyze and match in the future immigration database.

7 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I hope the guy was using a condom. Sand under the foreskin is a bitch! :smile:

..worse still, being just about on the vinegar stroke and he pops out onto the sand, then run like buggery to the water, then back only to find the mood has died.

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

What's really damaging Thailand's Image most is it's regime control (controlling most graft into their own pockets) and Thai Immigrations (plus Gov't interests) trying to get an 'Influx of Many-Millions of Baht' from foriegn retirees (To improve their financial Image)....

Secondly, when I was a (much) younger man me and my wife did similar in Bali once and St. Thomas, Virgin Islands once.... Just to make 'memories' (and we had a room) and each time we felt that there wasn't anybody that could see us (The action all below the surface out in the water) and certainly no cellphones to video us back then...

Soi dogs and buffalos in Thailand are 'Worse' than this.... and 'Soi Dogs' bite and kill children (and doesn't seem to 'Mar the Image' of Thailand.......

9 hours ago, BestB said:

Oh no, not again. There goes the good image of the city????????????

8 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

aside from the muslim ones which will put you in prison for it...

Nice tan, black hair, obviously a Farang Mmmmm

9 hours ago, puukao said:

2019 and we still get these blurry, lochness monster, big foot type pictures???

Even my 1976 Polaroid takes better pictures than this...

i want name and shame, 100-years prison, 100 billion dollar fine, and apologies for me straining my eyes trying to see this image...

Blame the pollution not the cheap camera some pervert used

19 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

This was Jomtien Beach Pattaya last Chinese New Years and the local police and politicians never did anything. Disgusting!

Geezer

DSCN9592 (1).JPG

DSCN9606 - Copy.JPG

DSCN9570.JPG

Did all that garbage get skimmed from the beach?  I've seen a lot of that floating in the water.  Of course, I would never swim near Pattaya or Jomtiem.

10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

But, don't forget that the world revolves around the Kingdom. ????

Or so they think.

4 hours ago, Boatfreak said:

The only part where the Thais should worry about their image is the disgusting state of the beach. 

Been to beaches in many countries, U. S., Spain, France, Mexico, every Central American country, Bali, Japan, Vietnam. Never saw beaches in such a despicable state anywhere but here. Thais just do not care. 

Archived