Get a room! Farangs damage Pattaya's image with sex on the beach

rooster59

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

It's always been my impression here that the people and places that get so uptight about wanting to protect their image are usually the ones that have little to no image to protect in the first place.

10 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: who writes this tosh....:cheesy:.......All I can see is litter strewn everywhere, most likely the remains from the revelry of locals the night before......

Ha Ha Ha     I only come to pattaya for the SEX !  Why else would i come to look at the sea view ?????

11 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

So a couple having sex on the beach is more damaging to Pattaya's image than the appalling levels of corruption in numerous government agencies [ie: Jomtien LED, DSI, RTP, Pattaya Courts, Judges and assorted lawyers] as well as the ruthless criminals that live in relative luxury in the city? Says it all really.....

9 minutes ago, ScammedInThailand said:

So a couple having sex on the beach is more damaging to Pattaya's image than the appalling levels of corruption in numerous government agencies [ie: Jomtien LED, DSI, RTP, Pattaya Courts, Judges and assorted lawyers] as well as the ruthless criminals that live in relative luxury in the city? Says it all really.....

Perhaps you should inquire about Mafia membership.

Pollution, hazzardous wires hanging everywhere; institutional corruption, air/water/litter pollution, out of control traffic, rip off scooter taxis, sidewalks and streets commandered by vendors, and so on. Now that's an image.

35 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It's always been my impression here that the people and places that get so uptight about wanting to protect their image are usually the ones that have little to no image to protect in the first place.

The valued image is an illusion, concocted by those who believe if they say it is so, it is.

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

This was Jomtien Beach Pattaya last Chinese New Years and the local police and politicians never did anything. Disgusting!

Geezer

DSCN9592 (1).JPG

DSCN9606 - Copy.JPG

DSCN9570.JPG

The real image of this city. It has so much potential for excellence, but the political will seems to be lacking.

11 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I really think Thailand has much bigger problems it should be focusing on than a couple having a bit of nookie on the beach. There are issues that sully the image of the country far more than these two, proving that the locals whinging about it, are not fully connected with reality.

I disagree. Foreigners in Thailand showing disrespect for the country in this way should not be tolerated. This is insulting like it is insulting for farang women ( and even some young Chinese girls I think I have seen) going to the temples wearing obscene or slovenly clothing. Even the bar girls show more class than this.

1 minute ago, MuuKondiao said:

showing disrespect for the country

How does one show a country disrespect?  What does the "country" look like when it is disrespected.

2 minutes ago, MuuKondiao said:

This is insulting like it is insulting for farang women ( and even some young Chinese girls

So Farang isn't used to describe Chinese? Why not call the Chinese and the "white" looking people what they all are: foreigners?

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They spoke to a beach vendor who said they saw this sort of thing all the time but didn't dare say anything. It was just plain bad for the image of Pattaya, they said.

Actually it is quite in line with the Pattaya image. One that was embraced by the Pattaya mainstream (as long as it wasn't said out loud) not that long ago. And it sure brought in the tourist, and their cash, until a decision was made that Pattaya was actually a family friendly tourist destination. 

The Sex on the beach drink is great, and the difference is less sand in your privates. If you do not

believe me, go some where and try it the other way, but not in Pattaya, as they have their new supposed image to mantain. Ha! What a joke!

Geezer

13 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I really think Thailand has much bigger problems it should be focusing on than a couple having a bit of nookie on the beach. There are issues that sully the image of the country far more than these two, proving that the locals whinging about it, are not fully connected with reality.

1 hour ago, MuuKondiao said:

I disagree. Foreigners in Thailand showing disrespect for the country in this way should not be tolerated. This is insulting like it is insulting for farang women ( and even some young Chinese girls I think I have seen) going to the temples wearing obscene or slovenly clothing. Even the bar girls show more class than this.

@Muukondiao Did you not grasp what @ThreeEyedRaven shared? I disagree with you @Muukondiao I also believe you are failing to see the wider issues that are far more detrimental towards the image here. Even some educated Chinese girls would know there are some serious issues within society and the institutions providing for it. No, I wont go into detail...

Hell, the person doing the video is probably itching for some too or a rat! ha

SEC on the beach

1 hour ago, Otis Cribelcoblis said:

Cleaner than an airplane bathroom.

What airlines gave you that impression????? I fly in coach (mostly) and our bartrooms are quite decent, with a n very occasional occasion where a bathroom is locked because of 'problems in flight'..... VERY occasional........

OR WAS THAT 'AFTER' YOU USED IT????????

Generally.... Airplane restrooms are very decent, percentage-wise..... So I question this reply of yours.........

AND regarding the OP..... I believe there is sex on Thai beaches just a bit more often than in airpland lavatories... LOL ...

16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

RE - Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too,

Yep, you have right - most of the bar's (stated in their menus) offers "sex on the beach" - with other words, it seems like it starts in the bar's and continue on the beach (for those who take it literally)..... :whistling:

9 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

This was Jomtien Beach Pattaya last Chinese New Years and the local police and politicians never did anything. Disgusting!

Geezer

DSCN9592 (1).JPG

DSCN9606 - Copy.JPG

DSCN9570.JPG

Wow rubbish in a bin and bags waiting for collection. Who would of thought. 

They spoke to a beach vendor who said they saw this sort of thing all the time but didn't dare say anything. It was just plain bad for the image of Pattaya, they said. 

Those pesky farang's, set the visa control's higher to force them out off the country!!

21 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Why not just build some short time rooms on the beach or a drive in place have them every where else or is that a job for Thais?

Pretty sure these people have hotel rooms already. Being from a Russian Siberian winter cavorting on the Beach must seem quite a novelty.

Archived