Get a room! Farangs damage Pattaya's image with sex on the beach

rooster59

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, puukao said:

2019 and we still get these blurry, lochness monster, big foot type pictures???

Even my 1976 Polaroid takes better pictures than this...

i want name and shame, 100-years prison, 100 billion dollar fine, and apologies for me straining my eyes trying to see this image...

When they are the phone/camera with one hand things get a bit shaky. ????

This just leaves me speechless?  How can anyone possibly sully Pattaya's image?

The smog filled, garbage laden beach photo might actually be 2 Thai's.  I am sure that beach vendor has seen many Thai's enjoying nature as well.

Its the same old story.... "farangs damaging pattaya's image" who writes this stuff?  whoever it is obviously hasn't walked the streets from 9 pm onwards.... Thai women in postage stamp size outfits outside the neon lit go go's.... foreign and Thai families walking by.... I'm sorry to inform you article writer... the damage is done!

18 minutes ago, pattayadgw said:

Thai women in postage stamp size outfits outside the neon lit go go's.... foreign and Thai families walking by.... I'm sorry to inform you article writer... the damage is done!

That is what they go to see and expect. Despite all the outraged cluck cluckers here on TV it is a well known attraction. Plus the guy on the stilts and the smokey card tricks and fake Muay Thai.

Famous or infamous, it will be absolutely packed over the next few days. 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, rooster59 said:

Especially as the couple seemed to be sullying the new sand that has been put on the beach to rejuvenate the area. 

Not a problem as it'll all wash away in the next rainstorm.

BTW, it's impossible to damage Pattaya's image any more than it already is. They've taken a cheap and cheerful beachside playpen for big boys, and turned it into a <deleted> <deleted>.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:43 PM, overherebc said:

When they are the phone/camera with one hand things get a bit shaky. ????

Someone help me with a movie name here.

Scene.

Btitt Ekland and I think Marty Feldman after making love on the beach.

She turns to him and says  'why do you weep?'

He says, 'because it was so beautiful.'

He turns, looks at her and says  'why do you weep?'

She replies

Sand!!!

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2019 at 2:22 AM, darksidedog said:

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

Yeah, doubt those 2 images could be used as evidence in court - it could rather questioning the photographer - what he actually did causing those shaky images ... :whistling:   

Archived