Phantom TA200 Service Manual

I have a Phantom TA200 that has done 495km and been standing unused a long while. I need to do some work to get it fully operational again and am looking for a service/workshop manual if anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one.

I need to find out all the connections for the hoses on the vacuum system and carbie for a starter. After that I need to get information on tuning the carbie, check on wheel bearings, rebuilding master cylinders (although I have ordered compatible front and back from China as Honda in Australia do not have them and apparently do not intend getting them) and any other issues that arise as I work on getting it roadworthy. Given the shortage of parts and information available here a service manual will be an insurance for the future.

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

I need to find out all the connections for the hoses on the vacuum system and carbie for a starter. After that I need to get information on tuning the carbie, check on wheel bearings, rebuilding master cylinders (although I have ordered compatible front and back from China as Honda in Australia do not have them and apparently do not intend getting them) and any other issues that arise as I work on getting it roadworthy. Given the shortage of parts and information available here a service manual will be an insurance for the future.

Yup, I stand corrected. They are like rocking horse sheet ????

There was one for sale on here in 2014 and one in Singapore 2 yrs ago !!!

Archived