A Check List of Docs for Retirement Extension?

It's my time for converting my Non-Imm O Visa to a 1 year Retirement extension. Could someone here be kind enough to provide a checklist of letters and/or paperwork? Especially what type of documentation from the Bank is needed to show that monthly payments are in compliance? Is it a form letter or something an bank officer writes by him/herself? Plus, the other essential documents needed for the 1 year extension? I'm sure this has been covered many times, so either a Checklist, or a link to a previous thread about the current documents needed for the 1 year extension at Immigration, will be very, very helpful. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, NavaJauvana said:

Again, a Checklist or a link to a Checklist of documents needed would be great. 

Maybe mention the Office you will be using as they can have different requirements and documents. 

Edited by Peterw42

2 minutes ago, NavaJauvana said:

The Bangkok area Immigration office at Chaeng Wattana.

Maybe best to enquire directly to that office as any lists or links will probably be out of date with the recent changes to income method. Most list will still be mentioning embassy letters as they are still valid (if you can get one). Otherwise you may be one of the first to be doing the bank statement method.

Do you have an embassy income letter, are you from one of the countries that can no longer get an Embassy letter

13 minutes ago, NavaJauvana said:

Yes. Minimum 65,000 baht per month transferred from overseas. Does the bank write its own letter to confirm the deposits are from overseas?  

You will need copies of your bank book showing the transfers going into your account or a statement from you bank. You will need a letter from your bank confirming your account if valid. It is hard to predict what exactly be required since it such a new option that there have not been enough reports about it to be sure.

You will need copies of your passport photo page, visa. entry stamp and TM6 departure card. Some office may want more copies of your passport pages.

You will need proof of residence.

it may be best to contact your local office to confirm what you will need.

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Would you need to apply for a residence certificate in the same office before applying for the extension or provide the docs that enable you to get the residence cert?

First extension at CW. Op will need lease or similar. Do not require CoR. At cw will require map of residence. Can be hand drawn. If condo has flyer with map that will do. Most easy re bank letter is to go into bank at cw and ask. They know exactly what you require. Perhaps 200baht for service but also give extra 100baht for deposit into account to show activity. Of course all other stuff ubon mentioned

Edited by DrJack54
Error

1 minute ago, NavaJauvana said:

What can constitute "Proof of Residence?"  I am living in a house that is owned by my 2 adopted Thai children. Can they simply write a letter saying I live there? Or do I need to show that I am renting rooms? What does the proof of residence need to say?

Umm, so what exactly have you done so far re where you live. A tm30? You need sort all that out before you go for extension. They cannot just write a letter.....

6 minutes ago, mokwit said:

CW require proof of residence? Is this new? What proof do they require? TM30/28/lease/other?

They have never asked previously.

CoR not required. However will need lease or similar depending on your situation.

13 minutes ago, NavaJauvana said:

What can constitute "Proof of Residence?"  I am living in a house that is owned by my 2 adopted Thai children. Can they simply write a letter saying I live there? Or do I need to show that I am renting rooms? What does the proof of residence need to say?

A simple statement from them that you are living with them and a signed copy of the house book would be enough. They also might want proof of your relationship with them such as proof of the adoption.