Superbowl

SantiSuk

Tedious in the extreme. Like watching a Morinho-coached English football team play another Morinho-coached team.

Only point of interest is waiting to see if the commentators break rank and call a spade a spade. Not going to happen. Think I'll go water the garden.

Hats off to True Visions (not) for completely screwing up the volumes and language/crowd mix for the first 7 minutes and the second half to date!

I may be wrong. I think a commentator has just said that someone has tweeted or something that this is the most ugly superbowl ever. Can't be sure due to the crowd volume/commentator mix.

This is not about the game, it's about the broadcast. Disappointing, but in some ways you almost kind of expect it, that True messed up their broadcast. The game came on in a horrible audio mix, with both Thai and English on the audio. The usual dual language function was not working at all. The Thai was a bit higher in volume. One of the language settings had no crowd noise! So strange....

A series in I went an alternate source, so in the end I managed. I checked back on True's broadcast sometime in the third quarter, just to see if the issue had been rectified by then, a couple hours in. Nope. Biggest game of the years, and a bust of a broadcast, they messed up big-time.

Archived