Extension and re entry permit possible same day?

Hi everyone....going for extension of permission to stay (800k seasoned ) tomorrow at Udon. Current Non OA retirement with following multi re entry permit finishes 6th March 2019.

Does anyone know if I can apply for a further multi re entry permit at the same time as my new extension that would take me through to March 2020.

Also I realise everything is a bit grey at the moment but would my extension fall under new rules or old rules as I'm applying before 1st March or is it the date granted that takes precedence.

Many thanks in advance and I'll post how things went.

You can get another multiple re-entry permit at the same time as you pick up the new Extension.

Rules are applied March 1st, so your application should not be subject to them unless you get an awkward IO. That means 3 months seasoning!

Edited by jacko45k

15 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You can get another multiple re-entry permit at the same time as you pick up the new Extension.

Rules are applied March 1st, so your application should not be subject to them unless you get an awkward IO. That means 3 months seasoning!

Many thanks..I'll let the forum know what IO says 're keeping 800k for a further 3 months and 400k all year

I queued up 4 times at my last immigration visit, got a ticket picked up marriage extension, a new ticket for 90 day report, then a ticket for re-entry permit, then a ticket for a resident certificate.

Two final questions ..do the photos foe extension have to have a particular coloured backgound and should they be glued to TM7?

And do the signed copies of all required documents have to be signed in blue or is black ink ok.

Sorry to be pedantic but I recall somewhere in the back of my mind these points being discussed long ago. Many thanks