Hua Hin: Stick a fork in it?

Mekong2Mamtin

Have been heading to Hua Him since about 2006. I travelled recently again; what an over developed eyesore. Pretty much has now been built to appease farang flog. Is becoming very quickly the new Patong. Much rather stay down the road at Pranburi or something that isn't as cheap and plastic as a tranny's titty job down Koh San Rd.

Is it just me or is Hua Hin a pit these days? I'm sticking a fork in it and won't be returning anytime soon

10 minutes ago, Mekong2Mamtin said:

The place is virtually a cesspool nowadays

I thought it was 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, Mekong2Mamtin said:

what an over developed eyesore.

Concur. See above.

that isn't as cheap and plastic as a tranny's titty job down Koh San Rd.

:cheesy:

Is becoming very quickly the new Patong.

god how I wish we had just one go go. :clap2:

finally had to have a small stage and a pole built at my house.

but the soi dogs are really hard to train unless you get them as puppies. :cheesy:

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I quite like Hua Hin, I don't know why everyone puts it down?

I can drink beer on the Pier all day, every day and watch the fishing boats.

Then off to BintaBaht (or Soi 80) for the evening.

I have been here for five years and I have such a bad reputation with the girls no one will talk to me.

"You butterfly man."

I swear this is true. I was texting a girl in a bar in Hua Hin I had just met online. She showed my photo to her friend. "My friend says she knows you. You bad butterfly!"  

I was talking to a Thai woman who owns a few bars on Soi 80. If you are on soi 80 a lot then you will know who I mean, she is about 45, slim and very busty and always wears over sided glasses that makes her look like a receptionist. (or maybe that is just in my mind) :clap2:I stopped to talk to her about her new bar and said, "No one loves me!" "Yes everyone know you. You butterfly!"

22 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I stopped to talk to her about her new bar and said, "No one loves me!" "Yes everyone know you. You butterfly!"

You know a town is on the skids when the hookers have stronger morals than their punters....    5555555

32 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I have been here for five years and I have such a bad reputation with the girls no one will talk to me.

"You butterfly man."

I swear this is true. I was texting a girl in a bar in Hua Hin I had just met online. She showed my photo to her friend. "My friend says she knows you. You bad butterfly!"  

I was talking to a Thai woman who owns a few bars on Soi 80. If you are on soi 80 a lot then you will know who I mean, she is about 45, slim and very busty and always wears over sided glasses that makes her look like a receptionist. (or maybe that is just in my mind) :clap2:I stopped to talk to her about her new bar and said, "No one loves me!" "Yes everyone know you. You butterfly!"

The ' Butterfly club ' does not have onerous admittance rules , I think I became a member within 2 weeks of first visiting Thailand.

Fortunately being a 'bad man ' has little consequence socially , if your pockets are full then you are always welcome.

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"You butterfly man."

Men cannot win against the Thai female network. if you are a butterfly, everyone knows. If you have a GF, everyone else knows it's hands off. Or lose a hand.

Hua Hin has 2 malls, Makro etc, many bars even yet, and lots of good restaurants.

What does Patong have, since I have not been there for 10 years, I have forgotten.

I just remember the Thai mafia trying to charge me to park my motorcycle near the beach.

Geezer

10 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Hua Hin has 2 malls, Makro etc, many bars even yet, and lots of good restaurants.

What does Patong have, since I have not been there for 10 years, I have forgotten.

I just remember the Thai mafia trying to charge me to park my motorcycle near the beach.

Geezer

Mmm -- I have lived in Phuket for 14years and no-one has ever attempted to charge for parking a m/c at the beach

Just now, Christophers200 said:

Mmm -- I have lived in Phuket for 14years and no-one has ever attempted to charge for parking a m/c at the beach

Try parking in the small lane to the beach next to the Tourist Police office...........now charge 20 baht. Not that it is a large sum, but this is a start/sign of things to come perhaps??

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Try parking in the small lane to the beach next to the Tourist Police office...........now charge 20 baht. Not that it is a large sum, but this is a start/sign of things to come perhaps??

Parked there many times whilst visiting the immigration office and never been charged. I guess the scammers know who to approach!

12 hours ago, Christophers200 said:

Parked there many times whilst visiting the immigration office and never been charged. I guess the scammers know who to approach!

Your turn next time!! A very recent occurrence...........but then this is about Hua Hin, so back on topic, cowboy poster et al.

Archived