Pope says he is committed to stopping sexual abuse of nuns

webfact

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Hehe, I think we leave it there ???? 

once the followers of Jesus, had the same rage and statements as this gentleman. It is horrific to discover what people can do when they believe so strongly in one faith. History is full of it, and as we know, history will always repeat itself. 

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Hehe, I think we leave it there ???? 

once the followers of Jesus, had the same rage and statements as this gentleman. It is horrific to discover what people can do when they believe so strongly in one faith. History is full of it, and as we know, history will always repeat itself. 

Miss one 65k deposit and you're also screwed !

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/6/2019 at 7:47 AM, Seismic said:

Actually the origins go back to the first and second Lateran councils of the 12th and 16th centuries. However, lets not forget that we now have nuns under investigation for sexual abuse as well.

Interesting. I took a class a long while ago entitled "Christianity Origins to the Middle Ages." I learned about The Council of Nicaeas but not The Lateran Councils. Hence, the title. The latter, seemed to focus more so on traditions.

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

Sorry, but books are still written by humans. Is like when you spend time thinking big thoughts, and suddenly you discover the answer by dreaming it, and it feels so real. Just like been there with these people, and gotten all the answers. I have discovered answers in my dream many time, and sometime it have been good answers, but so far not been talking to god. I know G. W. Bush did talk to god, but,,,,,,,  Well, Anyone else have experienced discoveries in their dreams? I do not mean wet dreams, so please 

69122299-4AD1-4E6E-B083-B93F3AC2B8B4.jpeg

When I was a very young child, I used to think about the HUGE thoughts.  How can time never have started?  Same with the universe - how is there any possible end to the universe?  And subsequently went into an 'out of body' state, and looked down at my 'body' thinking 'this body is not me'.

Many decades later I learned that I'd hypontised myself.  A bit odd, as I've subsequently learned that I'm too 'self controlled' to be hypnotised by others, but on the other hand it makes sense.

Thank you for calling me a dick HuskerDo.

It's nothing other than what I would have expected from you ????.

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

When I was a very young child, I used to think about the HUGE thoughts.  How can time never have started?  Same with the universe - how is there any possible end to the universe?  And subsequently went into an 'out of body' state, and looked down at my 'body' thinking 'this body is not me'.

Many decades later I learned that I'd hypontised myself.  A bit odd, as I've subsequently learned that I'm too 'self controlled' to be hypnotised by others, but on the other hand it makes sense.

Thank you for calling me a dick HuskerDo.

It's nothing other than what I would have expected from you ????.

Used to get that from some good dope.

Just now, wgdanson said:

Which true book is that, The Kama Sutra.

Nah, that's not the truth book, that's the strewth! book.

Just pointing out that the West and Middle East don't have a monopoly on controlling their people through some ancient fairy tales.

18 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Nah, that's not the truth book, that's the strewth! book.

Just pointing out that the West and Middle East don't have a monopoly on controlling their people through some ancient fairy tales.

IT Doesnt matter what it is, if there was no Jesus, it would have been a judea, or James! Tor and Odin, or a Trump or Elvis! Humans are easy and stupid! Simple as that

Wish he was committed to totally eradicate sexual abuse against anyone by his predatory religion.

Wish he could educate himself to declare that "creation mythology" is a myth.

Wish he could just educate himself.

He is not Gods rep on earth.

Because there is no God of the Jews, Catholics, Christians, Islam, Mormans, Jehovas Witness and more.

Because they are corrupt and deluded "believers" in the supernatural unbelievable.

And may God forgive them all. lol

On 2/7/2019 at 11:15 AM, CGW said:

How to investigate God's representatives on earth? laughable - a lot believe it to be true.

How many times has it been proven the Vatican is used for money laundering.

What secrets are locked away in the vaults of the Vatican?

Why indeed? think you know the answer though :wink:

I loved that Billy Connolly movie where he sued the church as 'Gods representatives on earth' after an 'act of God' insurance claim was dismissed.

Archived