Capsized speedboat found in Krabi

webfact

Capsized speedboat found in Krabi

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

1549349157526.jpg

An unattended and capsized speedboat has been found at Koh Pakbia in Krabi.

The head of national park at Mu Koh Hong was told that the speedboat was found capsized 50 metres from the shoreline in Koh Pakbia at 11am yesterday. No one else was around and there were no signs of obvious problems with the vessel.

Krabi Marine Police and Krabi Marine Officers arrived to find the submerged boat and checked for information from registration plates. The speedboat has been registered in Pattaya, Chon Buri.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/capsized-speedboat-found-in-krabi

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-06

15 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Probably plenty of capsized speedboats in these waters. How many stories reach the news?

Yes the last time I was in those waters we were constantly veering around upturned hulls!

Incidentally, I did check the registrations on the boats in this story and  the link I provided. One and the same.

I'm going to presume the owner is one of the westerners salvaging the boat in my link, which may come as a relief to people who know him, and may have thought the worst after reading his name in this thread!

2 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

"there were no signs of obvious problems with the vessel."...An upside down boat with no problems...? Obviously kindergarten writers!

OP said "....obvious problems."

Perfectly correct.

What is obvious is that somebody does not know the meaning of "obvious" as used in the OP.

11 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Yes the last time I was in those waters we were constantly veering around upturned hulls!

Incidentally, I did check the registrations on the boats in this story and  the link I provided. One and the same.

I'm going to presume the owner is one of the westerners salvaging the boat in my link, which may come as a relief to people who know him, and may have thought the worst after reading his name in this thread!

“Constantly veering around upturned hulls”

Maybe a little exaggeration there!

Archived