Ephedrasin

thaitross

'Natural' does not necessarily mean 'safe' or 'good for you'. :D Try eating fly agaric, drinking cobra venom, or even crude oil. All 100% 'natural'. :o

Are you sure about the spelling? The only Google hits that come up on this are pages in Chinese and Spanish. If it was really approved in the US, it would be in the public databases, and references to clinical studies would be available.

I very much doubt that any diet pills containing ephedra-related compounds (a common arrangement is pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, which I suppose is the synthetic version) are legal- weren't there lawsuits not too long ago about them?

I have been prescribed ephedrine compounds for colds and allergies here, and of course there are over-the-counter versions like actifed, sudafed, etc. However, I don't think they are approved in most normal countries for use as diet pills, and as they elevate the heart rate I should think there would be serious risks in using them indiscriminately for that.

I don't know if such "diet" pills are legal or not, but they aren't in most developed countries and they shouldn't be. Thread closed.