Girlfriend's ex blamed for acid attack on new man's car in Chachoengsao

webfact

Girlfriend's ex blamed for acid attack on new man's car in Chachoengsao

10pm1.jpg

Chachoengsao police were called to the soi next to the National Boxing stadium when a man awoke on Monday to see his Honda Jazz had been covered in acid. 

The car, parked outside 22 year old Natthakarn's apartment complex had acid marks on the roof, hood and side. 

A front headlamp had been scratched and the front right time let down. 

(Sanook did not explain the presence of a bunch of flowers on the front of the car).

Natthakarn was perplexed. He told cops he had come home with his girlfriend and parked at 10 pm Monday. By 9am his car was trashed. He said he had no enemies who would do such a thing. 

However, the case took a turn when CCTV from the apartment was examined and a man was seen arriving at 12.27 am on a motorbike. 

10pm2.jpg

Natthakarn's girlfriend recognized him as her 38 year old ex with whom she had recently split up. She remembered his bike, his clothes and his body shape. 

He had been harassing her ever since. 

He works nearby and police are on the case.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-06

Well at least he didn’t throw acid over the girlfriend- in my home town -in that  fabulous civilised place they call London - in 2017 - there were 465 acid attacks - many resulting in life changing injuries.

its one reason I live here- I feel totally safe. 

5 hours ago, huangnon said:

^Yep. They don't take rejection well at all.

The flowers on the front of the car are for Chinese New Year, I imagine?

if you he <deleted>...  u up they do it with a broad smile in their face...if u are not present they put some flowers ....maybe before they shoot u they organise a far awell party ...

12 hours ago, peterb17 said:

Well at least he didn’t throw acid over the girlfriend- in my home town -in that  fabulous civilised place they call London - in 2017 - there were 465 acid attacks - many resulting in life changing injuries.

its one reason I live here- I feel totally safe. 

You know it wasn't a Thai? Because inhere most are convinced only Thai men can do such things.

Archived