EU rebuffs May, says no-plan Brexiteers deserve 'place in hell'

webfact

I'm American, so I really don't have a say that matters.

Having said that I would think that the UK Parliament would demand another referendum and lay out for the people what exactly Brexit means to them and hoe their lives will be affected and let them choose whether or not they still want it now that they know the details. 

They already beat you to that at the first time round. David Cameron, Remainer intelligencia central and Project Fear all tried and they (except Cameron) have continued to now.
Leavers still want to Leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is funny how everyone knew what leaving meant as David Cameron continually told us all leaving the EU meant leaving the CU, SM, ECJ. The term soft brexit was devised by remainers who couldn't accept the democratic referendum result and still can't. Asking people what brexit means is another remainer ploy.

The only reason we are at this stage is due to the time wasting MPs who don't want us to leave the EU for a multitude off personal reasons.  It is leave with no deal or make a deal with us in some form but we should be leaving the CU SM and ECJ, as what the people voted. No need to keep asking them the same question. It is time for MP's to act on what the people voted for and stop trying to thwart it and make up reasons for preventing the UK to leave.

7 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

It is funny how everyone knew what leaving meant as David Cameron continually told us all leaving the EU meant leaving the CU, SM, ECJ. The term soft brexit was devised by remainers who couldn't accept the democratic referendum result and still can't. Asking people what brexit means is another remainer ploy.

The only reason we are at this stage is due to the time wasting MPs who don't want us to leave the EU for a multitude off personal reasons.  It is leave with no deal or make a deal with us in some form but we should be leaving the CU SM and ECJ, as what the people voted. No need to keep asking them the same question. It is time for MP's to act on what the people voted for and stop trying to thwart it and make up reasons for preventing the UK to leave.

In the first instance defining Brexit as leaving agreements, institutions and/or treaties is not a definition of what ‘Brexit means’.

It’s a definition of process, not impact. It’s the growing understanding of the impact of Brexit on the lives of voters that provides them with a better informed idea of what ‘Brexit means’.

Secondly, you return to blaming MPs for the failure of Brexit.

Brexit is based on lies and misconceptions, it is a planless mess and always has been.

The mess is owned by those who voted for it.

In the first instance defining Brexit as leaving agreements, institutions and/or treaties is not a definition of what ‘Brexit means’.

It’s a definition of process, not impact. It’s the growing understanding of the impact of Brexit on the lives of voters that provides them with a better informed idea of what ‘Brexit means’.

Secondly, you return to blaming MPs for the failure of Brexit.

Brexit is based on lies and misconceptions, it is a planless mess and always has been.

The mess is owned by those who voted for it.

No, the current mess ‘remains’ firmly owned by the Remainer carder of MPs. The rest of you simply add to the Remain plot with your constant harping on any available MSM and blue flag waving.

1 hour ago, wayned said:

I'm American, so I really don't have a say that matters.

Having said that I would think that the UK Parliament would demand another referendum and lay out for the people what exactly Brexit means to them and hoe their lives will be affected and let them choose whether or not they still want it now that they know the details.  May's comment about not having another referendum because they already voted for it is total BS as the public were not aware of what the details were at the time of the initial vote and were led by political BS.

"I really don't have a say that matters" followed by 5 lines of real BS. Great.

23 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Brexiteers have never made a war anywhere. They weren’t even ‘invented’ until about 2015.

Who was PM for the last Iraq war? Wasn’t it Tony B.liar, lefty and arch Remainer?

It doesn’t matter whether the PM at that time now is a remainer, or whether Brexiteers didn’t exist at that time. Brexiteers now trying to blame Merkel for what the UK caused is their typical behavior of blaming others for what they fxcked up. 

It doesn’t matter whether the PM at that time now is a remainer, or whether Brexiteers didn’t exist at that time. Brexiteers now trying to blame Merkel for what the UK caused is their typical behavior of blaming others for what they fxcked up. 

Neither Brexiteers nor the UK caused the mass migration. Not our fault at all.
Stop trying to blame us and Brexit for everything that you don’t like in the world.

18 hours ago, Spidey said:

Unfortunately, Brexiteers compare quite closely to Trump's "base" even the demography is pretty identical.. Headless chickens who will fall for the BS of a snake oil salesman, who gives them the BS that they want to hear. Muslims out! - leave the EU/ ban them from the US. Johnny Foreigner is taking our jobs, here on benefits, crims - take back control of our borders/build a wall.

All pretty identical to Hitler's propaganda in the 30s.

When Trump came to power, the sad thing and what I found shocking was the number of US citizens that voted for Trump's BS. What's even more shocking is that an even greater percentage of Brits lapped up the leave campaign's xenophobic BS and actually voted leave.

What a shocking thing to say! And wrong as usual. The level of influence of both campaigns is overrated. Most leave voters minds were set years before the referendum, which is all they wanted and waited for. 

On 2/10/2019 at 1:35 PM, nauseus said:

More cods. This year his term has to end anyway. He cannot and won't be voted out. His place will be taken by another "nominee" after "approval" by an EU Parliament majority, a process which involves selection followed by approval but not election - easy for the EPP to deal with enough other groups to obtain over 50% for both stages - maybe not so easy after the May EP elections but I'm sure they'll swing it their way next time. 

The Spitzenkandidaten system was affected last time due to a several disputes (mainly involving German domestic politics) but finally ended up in Juncker's favour, almost accidentally. Again, Merkel seems to have had significant influence. I was just thinking: if only the UK could influence the EU as much as Germany! But now we have, finally, with Brexit!

I finally found a good read from the Rabid Remainers Rag of choice:

The https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/27/eu-democratic-bandwagon-juncker-president-wanted

No challenge to this after a whole day? This must have been a goodun. 

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

Neither Brexiteers nor the UK caused the mass migration. Not our fault at all.
Stop trying to blame us and Brexit for everything that you don’t like in the world.

Let’s be clear who tried to blame someone: That was you trying to blame Merkel for something the UK caused in the first place. Your problem is that you fxck things up, then let others clean up and point a finger on them, whether it’s Brexit or migration. And I am referring to Brexiteers specifically because I haven’t heard any remainer doing this. 

Let’s be clear who tried to blame someone: That was you trying to blame Merkel for something the UK caused in the first place. Your problem is that you fxck things up, then let others clean up and point a finger on them, whether it’s Brexit or migration. And I am referring to Brexiteers specifically because I haven’t heard any remainer doing this. 

Nope, still not getting it. You are seriously screwed up with your logic and reasoning.
Yes, l am definitely blaming Merkel for inviting the hordes into the EU. Not even trying - she is just guilty for all to see. Nothing at all to do with Brexiteers, in fact she probably caused many to vote Leave.
UK categorically did not cause the mass migration. You are away with some kind of Remain fairies there.

11 hours ago, Loiner said:

My country has absolutely no responsibility for the mass migration of millions of young Muslim males. Brexiteers have even less.

Oh dear I’m really worried now, you said there were millions of them, all young, all Muslims, and all males as well - how awful - presumably they don’t have women in their own country. Time to lock up your wives and daughters, and probably the sheep as well, I've never liked the sound of that Halal business.

OK ......But seriously though:-

Millions is alarmist nonsense, the main origin of non EU migrants/refugees in the recent past has been Syria/Iraq, there are a - that is one - million in the whole of the EU of which we have taken hardly any. The vast majority of Muslims in the UK (And Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists etc of course) are from India and Pakistan, which you will have noticed are not in the EU, so Brexit won't effect them at all. The majority of them were born in the UK, have spent all their lives here, have worked and paid taxes, and have the same right as we do to live in the UK. We are all immigrants since the days of Stonehenge.

I am struggling with the concept that "My country has absolutely no responsibility for the mass migration..........Brexiteers have even less". Can anyone explain how you can have less than no responsibility.

Oh dear I’m really worried now, you said there were millions of them, all young, all Muslims, and all males as well - how awful - presumably they don’t have women in their own country. Time to lock up your wives and daughters, and probably the sheep as well, I've never liked the sound of that Halal business.

OK ......But seriously though:-
Millions is alarmist nonsense, the main origin of non EU migrants/refugees in the recent past has been Syria/Iraq, there are a - that is one - million in the whole of the EU of which we have taken hardly any. The vast majority of Muslims in the UK (And Hindus of course) are from India and Pakistan, which you will have noticed are not in the EU, so Brexit won't effect them at all. The majority them were born in the UK, have spent all their lives here, have worked and paid taxes, and have the same right as we do to live in the UK. We are all immigrants since the days of Stonehenge.

I am struggling with the concept that "My country has absolutely no responsibility for the mass migration..........Brexiteers have even less". Can anyone explain how you can have less than no responsibility.

If you keep insisting on mixing the immigration problem into an EU thread and bleeding heart virtue labelling:

So none of the hordes passed through numerous EU countries before washing up on a Kent beach, or jumping out of an EU registered truck?

Less than no responsibility? Easy - they owe us compensation for all the handouts, before they are repatriated.

32 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Easy. he wants to send them all back. Should start in order of arrival. So that'll be: Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Danes, Jutes, Normans, Jews, Hugenots, more Jews, Irish, Africans, West Indians, Asians (South Asians and Chinese), Arabs and let's not forget all those Thai Brides that dirty old men brought to our sceptre isle.

Too complicated? OK, let's just start with the brown ones. (Oh no! The missus is going to have to go.)

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Nope, still not getting it. You are seriously screwed up with your logic and reasoning.
Yes, l am definitely blaming Merkel for inviting the hordes into the EU. Not even trying - she is just guilty for all to see. Nothing at all to do with Brexiteers, in fact she probably caused many to vote Leave.
UK categorically did not cause the mass migration. You are away with some kind of Remain fairies there.

You threw bombs at them. Now have the guts and take responsibility for those that have lost their home and relatives because of your bombs. And stop blaming those that do for you, even though they didn’t go to war. 

Easy. he wants to send them all back. Should start in order of arrival. So that'll be: Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Danes, Jutes, Normans, Jews, Hugenots, more Jews, Irish, Africans, West Indians, Asians (South Asians and Chinese), Arabs and let's not forget all those Thai Brides that dirty old men brought to our sceptre isle.

Too complicated? OK, let's just start with the brown ones. (Oh no! The missus is going to have to go.)

You’re drifting of topic again. Or baiting for something you can run and report again? That would be trolling wouldn’t it?

You threw bombs at them. Now have the guts and take responsibility for those that have lost their home and relatives because of your bombs. And stop blaming those that do for you, even though they didn’t go to war. 

Who did ‘we’ throw bombs at? No. Not us Brexiteers. We are not even allowed to negotiate our own Brexit, never mind play with the other big boys toys.

Don’t you feel a little bit responsible yourself, with some of that bleeding heart middle class guilt complex?
You must get really spaced out on Sundays because your mind in incoherent this Monday.

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

If you keep insisting on mixing the immigration problem into an EU thread and bleeding heart virtue labelling:

So none of the hordes passed through numerous EU countries before washing up on a Kent beach, or jumping out of an EU registered truck?

Less than no responsibility? Easy - they owe us compensation for all the handouts, before they are repatriated.

Immigration was already part of the thread when I joined it.

Sounds like Mongolian hordes! 

I've no idea how you got stuck in this apparently drug fueled fantasy world, but if I knew what the recreational chemical was I would be careful to avoid it.

Don’t you feel a little bit responsible yourself, with some of that bleeding heart middle class guilt complex?
I’d have to belong to the middle class for that [emoji846] 

Did you hold up a placard saying ‘Refugees Welcome’ then didn’t take one home with you?
Hurts a little bit, but you can’t all be like Lilly Allen or Charlotte Church. You mum was right, you can’t have one of those in the house.

Did you hold up a placard saying ‘Refugees Welcome’ then didn’t take one home with you?

No, I hold up a placard in your face saying that you should stop blaming others for the mess you created throwing bombs and start taking responsibility for your actions. 

Hurts a little bit, but you can’t all be like Lilly Allen or Charlotte Church. You mum was right, you can’t have one of those in the house.

Look, it doesn’t matter what each and everyone of us does to help; it doesn’t change what you have done

in Iraq and that your poor attempts to blame someone else for it make it even more disgusting. But if it makes you feel better, indeed my mom home in Europe is helping Syrian refugee kids with their school homework three times a week. 

Look, it doesn’t matter what each and everyone of us does to help; it doesn’t change what you have done
in Iraq and that your poor attempts to blame someone else for it make it even more disgusting. But if it makes you feel better, indeed my mom home in Europe is helping Syrian refugee kids with their school homework three times a week. 

I hold absolutely no responsibility at all. Never will. Brexiteers (who you seem to think should be) were also not responsible.

Not interested in your, or your mum’s, virtue signalling.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Complete nonsense

How do you want to know? 

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

with Spain and France ripping themselves apart, I can't see them giving a shit about the UK or the EU.

None of those countries is “ripping themselves apart”. That’s a wet dream of Brexiteers who realize that the only  ones ripping themselves apart is the Disunited Kingdom. 

Just now, welovesundaysatspace said:

How do you want to know? 

None of those countries is “ripping themselves apart”. That’s a wet dream of Brexiteers who realize that the only  ones ripping themselves apart is the Disunited Kingdom. 

I must have imagined the Spanish police stomping the Catalan separatists, the the French police having running battles with the yellow-shirts every weekend.

1 minute ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How do you want to know? 

Unity will follow after 29 March.

7 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Unity will follow after 29 March.

Correct. We'll be reunited with the EU, Moggy, Boris and Gormless Gove, will sacrifice May before the altar and then battle for her throne amongst themselves. The winner will take all and peace will reign over the land once again.

Just like "Game of Thrones". Sorry, have I spoiled the last episode for you?

15 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How do you want to know? 

The rest of Europe is on his ignore list. 

Archived