BANGKOK 21 February 2019 20:26
webfact

EU rebuffs May, says no-plan Brexiteers deserve 'place in hell'

1 hour ago, samran said:

But but, they said it would be alright!!! It would be so simple they said! 

After we Vote Leave, we would immediately be able to start negotiating new trade deals with emerging economies and the world’s biggest economies (the US, China and Japan, as well as Canada, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, and so on), which could enter into force immediately after the UK leaves the EU.”

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/a_framework_for_taking_back_control_and_establishing_a_new_uk_eu_deal_after_23_june.html

you are 200% correct, was looking for that info on May's government comments about making new deals.... great one thanks

16 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Nothing could be further from the truth. Series currently running on the BBC on the 10 years leading up to Brexit.

Funny you should mention them....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whatsupdoc said:

Very misleading headline for the article.

Mr Tusk said: “I’ve been wondering what a special place in hell looks like for people who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.”

Not the same.

who cares, the end it's the same, the meaning the same and the point was made, that's the purpose

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whatsupdoc said:

Very misleading headline for the article.

Mr Tusk said: “I’ve been wondering what a special place in hell looks like for people who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.”

Not the same.

In these febrile times I think it essential that care is taken not to whip up hysteria. Imprecise OPs don't help

• Thanks 2