BANGKOK
webfact

EU rebuffs May, says no-plan Brexiteers deserve 'place in hell'

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Don’t you feel a little bit responsible yourself, with some of that bleeding heart middle class guilt complex?

I’d have to belong to the middle class for that 🙂 

If you keep insisting on mixing the immigration problem into an EU thread and bleeding heart virtue labelling:

So none of the hordes passed through numerous EU countries before washing up on a Kent beach, or jumping out of an EU registered truck?

Less than no responsibility? Easy - they owe us compensation for all the handouts, before they are repatriated.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Immigration was already part of the thread when I joined it.

Sounds like Mongolian hordes! 

I've no idea how you got stuck in this apparently drug fueled fantasy world, but if I knew what the recreational chemical was I would be careful to avoid it.

• Haha 1

Don’t you feel a little bit responsible yourself, with some of that bleeding heart middle class guilt complex?
I’d have to belong to the middle class for that [emoji846] 

Did you hold up a placard saying ‘Refugees Welcome’ then didn’t take one home with you?
Hurts a little bit, but you can’t all be like Lilly Allen or Charlotte Church. You mum was right, you can’t have one of those in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

Did you hold up a placard saying ‘Refugees Welcome’ then didn’t take one home with you?

No, I hold up a placard in your face saying that you should stop blaming others for the mess you created throwing bombs and start taking responsibility for your actions. 

Hurts a little bit, but you can’t all be like Lilly Allen or Charlotte Church. You mum was right, you can’t have one of those in the house.

Look, it doesn’t matter what each and everyone of us does to help; it doesn’t change what you have done

in Iraq and that your poor attempts to blame someone else for it make it even more disgusting. But if it makes you feel better, indeed my mom home in Europe is helping Syrian refugee kids with their school homework three times a week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I must have imagined the Spanish police stomping the Catalan separatists, the the French police having running battles with the yellow-shirts every weekend.

So what?  🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How do you want to know? 

None of those countries is “ripping themselves apart”. That’s a wet dream of Brexiteers who realize that the only  ones ripping themselves apart is the Disunited Kingdom. 

The rest of Europe is on his ignore list. 

• Like 2