Jump to content

EU rebuffs May, says no-plan Brexiteers deserve 'place in hell'


webfact

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

God, I still miss HIGNFY (one of the few programmes that could make me laugh out loud), and really must get round to sorting out a way to be able to watch those programmes I miss!

 

Thank you - a much appreciated clip from HIGNFY. 😁

Youtube has many, but not all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A sentiment based on lies and half truths; some you've copied from others, some you've made up for yourself.

Sympathiser for the hordes coming into the Schengen zone, judging by your earlier posts. Or is it just your distain for folk from Barnsley? You brought the video clip and kept on going.

Your ‘facts’ of what the EU will do to the UK in the future, are only your own ideas. Maybe supported by EU or govt propaganda, but not hard facts. Neither of them are trustworthy, so your posts are not credible.

You frequently throw out accusation of racist, xenophobic or other insults. See you post#371 last line, immediately above the one being replied to here. I’m not counting them all for you, go back and do it yourself.

Your posts are not facts, but your opinion. Your sources undoubtedly are used to support your own opinion too, so of no merit. You accuse my mine of being based on lies and half truths, but they are equally as valid as yours. As for my sentiment, that you think I’ve made up, well this is a forum. Your thought policing will not work here.


Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, evadgib said:

Come on 49, your 'facts' are little more that elaborately dressed guesswork with the odd big word or chart thrown in ala Gyles Brandreth:

No doubt you will be able to give examples of my made up 'facts' in exactly the same way I and others have done for those of Loiner.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Typical I don't agree with you so your a xenophobe, racist. Also as I don't live in the UK at present then I can't have a say in the politics and running of the country that I served.

 

Don't bother replying I now know why I use to ignore your replies.

 I am calling you a xenophobic racist because you made xenophobic, racist remarks.

 

There are plenty of people with whom I disagree on the matter of Brexit, such as evadgib and dick dastardly; but I don't call them xenophobic racists because, unlike you, they do not make xenophobic, racist remarks. 

 

I did not say you could not have a say, but it is true that living in China you will escape most of  the effects of Brexit. Especially the increased food prices and unemployment if, as seems more and more likely, we leave without a deal and end up trading with both the EU and everyone else on WTO terms.

 

That you served the UK in some capacity in the past does not alter any of that.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Loiner said:

Sympathiser for the hordes coming into the Schengen zone, judging by your earlier posts. Or is it just your distain for folk from Barnsley? You brought the video clip and kept on going.

Do I show sympathy for genuine refugees? Of course i do, what decent human being doesn't?

 

Do I show sympathy for economic migrants masquerading as refugees? I have already said on many occasions that I do not.

 

I have no disdain for people from Barnsley; I do not believe the man in that video to be typical of people from Barnsley or anywhere else in the UK.

 

But he is typical of people who fell for both Vote.Leave's and Leave.eu's lies about immigration if we remained in the EU. Just as you seem to have done.

 

45 per cent of Vote Leave Facebook ads were on immigration

Quote

Since the referendum, some pro-Leave supporters have claimed that immigration played a minor role in the leave campaign and was not a significant influence on the result. The data accompanying the ads suggests that is not what the high command of Vote Leave thought. They pushed the immigration message harder than any other in terms of ads sent online and the messaging could be particularly stark – arrows showing tens of millions of Turks or Albanians coming into the UK, for instance

 

People’s Stated Reasons for Voting Leave or Remain

Quote

What reasons do people give to justify their vote choice for Leave or Remain? And, what are the reasons they think the other side voted as they did? New briefing note CSI Brexit 4: People’s Stated Reasons for Voting Leave or Remain. Summary of the findings:

 

Several different surveys and opinion polls have asked Britons why they voted the way they did in the EU referendum. The two main reasons people voted Leave were ‘immigration’ and ‘sovereignty’, whereas the main reason people voted Remain was ‘the economy’.

 

Analysis of data from the Centre for Social Investigation’s longitudinal survey on attitudes to Brexit bolsters these conclusions.

 

Lies which at least one prominent member of the leave campaign now as good as admits were such; Michael Gove admits leave campaign wrong to fuel Turkey fears.

 

 

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

Your posts are not facts, but your opinion. Your sources undoubtedly are used to support your own opinion too, so of no merit

Of course, like everyone else, I post my opinion; but unlike you I do not try to convince people that my opinions are facts.

 

When I post facts to support my opinions I try to provide a source.

 

That you feel the need to dismiss all facts which counter your opinions as being of no merit only shows that deep down you know how weak your arguments are.

 

 

 

.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Loiner said:


Sympathiser for the hordes coming into the Schengen zone, judging by your earlier posts. Or is it just your distain for folk from Barnsley? You brought the video clip and kept on going.
 

Wow hordes again. I suggested they might be Mongolian ones last time, maybe this time they are Goths or Vandals. I think that if you are finding your sleep disturbed by images of these hordes (No doubt armed to the teeth) invading your beloved country, you should sue Nigel Farage. This unspeakably vile conman was the main man responsible for spreading grossly exaggerated misinformation about immigration. I do feel sorry for you and those others who believed him. Unfortunately he is responsible for causing widespread dismay among gullible members of the public. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Wow hordes again. I suggested they might be Mongolian ones last time, maybe this time they are Goths or Vandals. I think that if you are finding your sleep disturbed by images of these hordes (No doubt armed to the teeth) invading your beloved country, you should sue Nigel Farage. This unspeakably vile conman was the main man responsible for spreading grossly exaggerated misinformation about immigration. I do feel sorry for you and those others who believed him. Unfortunately he is responsible for causing widespread dismay among gullible members of the public. 

pardon me, an aside here

you mention Mongolian hordes

 

I've been to Mongolia a few times.

Remember one time, in particular, venturing out from Ulan Bator in rugged 4-wheel drive vehicle,

4 hours about. I as government rep was there to assist a company negotiating with the nomads

to establish towers and radio links across their normal fields.

Very comfortable 3-4 days, excellent tents/sleeping quarters.

 

And what did we talk about in the evening after the work day,

right, Manchester United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

 

Incredible really.

 

Manchester United is quite a brand name.

Have had a couple of similar experiences,

in the very high Atlas and in the upper Amazon, way north of Manaus.

 

There ain't no place on earth where Manchester United is not known.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 7by7 said:

 I am calling you a xenophobic racist because you made xenophobic, racist remarks.

 

There are plenty of people with whom I disagree on the matter of Brexit, such as evadgib and dick dastardly; but I don't call them xenophobic racists because, unlike you, they do not make xenophobic, racist remarks. 

 

I did not say you could not have a say, but it is true that living in China you will escape most of  the effects of Brexit. Especially the increased food prices and unemployment if, as seems more and more likely, we leave without a deal and end up trading with both the EU and everyone else on WTO terms.

 

That you served the UK in some capacity in the past does not alter any of that.

 

 

 

 

Again you are wrong in every way. You seem to be a snowflake apologist. I still remember you defending a certain religion and throwing around certain names. If someone disagrees with you then the racist, xenophobic card comes out. I am a British citizen and could still vote in the referendum. A patriot.

 

You should stop reading the Guardian and Independent newspapers. Unemployment is lower than ever. Inflation is one of the best in Europe. Continue with your tinfoil hat theories. I find people who are anti British, seem to hate the country and want to see the country fail, the problem. I believe you are one of these.

 

Trying to discredit that I have a voice or opinion because I don't live in the UK at the moment, is cheap. Please do not reply as you will not get another response from me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Again you are wrong in every way. You seem to be a snowflake apologist. I still remember you defending a certain religion and throwing around certain names. If someone disagrees with you then the racist, xenophobic card comes out. I am a British citizen and could still vote in the referendum. A patriot.

 

You should stop reading the Guardian and Independent newspapers. Unemployment is lower than ever. Inflation is one of the best in Europe. Continue with your tinfoil hat theories. I find people who are anti British, seem to hate the country and want to see the country fail, the problem. I believe you are one of these.

 

Trying to discredit that I have a voice or opinion because I don't live in the UK at the moment, is cheap. Please do not reply as you will not get another response from me.

Quit this ‘I’m a patriot’ ‘others who are anti British, seem to hate the country’ hogwash.

 

Give is some balanced reasoned arguments.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Quit this ‘I’m a patriot’ ‘others who are anti British, seem to hate the country’ hogwash.

 

Give is some balanced reasoned arguments.

 

Keep of the sauce. I am a patriot and I wont quit or apologies for it. I will stick by my believe that there are some posters on here who want to see the demise of the UK and because of Brexit, are waiting for the UK to have an economic turmoil. I find that alarming and unpatriotic.

 

I have given many balanced arguments and not just recently jumped on the Brexit bandwagon here. I have been posting on the subject before the referendum, unlike some.

 

This message was not to you so move on. you are embarrassing yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Keep of the sauce. I am a patriot and I wont quit or apologies for it. I will stick by my believe that there are some posters on here who want to see the demise of the UK and because of Brexit, are waiting for the UK to have an economic turmoil. I find that alarming and unpatriotic.

 

I have given many balanced arguments and not just recently jumped on the Brexit bandwagon here. I have been posting on the subject before the referendum, unlike some.

 

This message was not to you so move on. you are embarrassing yourself.

I’ll comment on any discussion that the owners of this forum leave open for comment.

 

 

You don’t own the plot on patriotism, that you feel the need to refer to your patriotism while accusing those you do not agree with of ‘hating the country’ is not a reasoned argument, it is wrapping yourself in the flag.

 

Samuel Johnson has enough to say on that matter.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Again you are wrong in every way. You seem to be a snowflake apologist. I still remember you defending a certain religion and throwing around certain names. If someone disagrees with you then the racist, xenophobic card comes out. I am a British citizen and could still vote in the referendum. A patriot.

 

You should stop reading the Guardian and Independent newspapers. Unemployment is lower than ever. Inflation is one of the best in Europe. Continue with your tinfoil hat theories. I find people who are anti British, seem to hate the country and want to see the country fail, the problem. I believe you are one of these.

 

Trying to discredit that I have a voice or opinion because I don't live in the UK at the moment, is cheap. Please do not reply as you will not get another response from me.

I too am a British citizen. I voted in the last referendum and would vote in the next referendum, if there were to be one. Some of your posts have been racist and xenophobic. Even this post hints at your racism ("I still remember you defending a certain religion"). I am a patriot, you are a nationalist. I want what's best for the future of my country. You just want to pander to your island nation, xenophobic views. I too have permanently retired to Thailand, and could make myself feel all warm and cozy by taking a Rule Britannia attitude, as I did in '75 when I voted against joining the EEC. However, I have 2 children, in the UK, and my main concern is for them to live in a country with a bright economic future which is why I voted remain in 2016 and would do the same again.

 

 

 

You should stop listening to the little racist thug, Tommy Robinson and self promoting Nigel Farage, the Enoch Powell of the 21st century. If we leave Europe, particularly with a no deal Brexit, the nation will fail and take many years to recover, if ever. This isn't project fear it's based on sound economic facts, not the factless, head in the sand, it'll be all right on the night, nonsense, pushed by the upper class, right wing, conservative grandees, for whom it will be alright on the night.

 

You do have a voice and an opinion however, it's easy to discredit as it's nonsensical B.S.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...