BANGKOK 21 April 2019 05:09
webfact

EU rebuffs May, says no-plan Brexiteers deserve 'place in hell'

On 2/16/2019 at 12:06 PM, samran said:

Genuinely curious to know why you think I have a problem with it. 

What?

I said you don't have a problem with it.

13 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Do you believe all the sources in that post are suspect? Including Michael Gove?

The 'something about Facebook ads' comes from a reputable source; ITN via Channel 4 news. Those ads from Vote.Leave were real, did exist. But like their anti immigration videos on YouTube they have since been deleted by Vote.Leave themselves. At least Farage has the courage of his convictions and kept his Leave.EU anti immigration propaganda open to public view post referendum!

The Centre for Social Investigation (CSI) is an interdisciplinary research group based at Nuffield College, Oxford University. You have heard of Oxford University, I take it?

I try to provide sources to my facts; even if you are so desperate to disparage them that you are now claiming you don't know who ITN and Oxford University are and therefore 'The veracity of either of these is suspect'

You, on the other hand, have on at least one occasion provided a link to your source; a source which didn't mention your list of 'facts' at all! When challenged on this your reply was along

the lines of 'can't be bothered!'

As already explained; when people post xenophobic and racists remarks, then xenophobe and racist is what I will call them.

When the 'facts' upon which people (you) have based their 'your' arguments are obviously completely made up, I will say so.

Dismiss my arguments all you like; but you can't dismiss the facts (facts not opinions) upon which they are based.

You do realise, don't you, that my remark was meant as an insult. Ask a friend to explain. But as you are now calling me 'darling' it seems you have a crush on me! Sorry, but I'm taken; look elsewhere.

Yes, I believe everything you post is suspect. That you link to your agenda friendly websites means nothing to me. There is nothing about them that are 'facts', merely the inflated guesswork of various self help groups. I don't allude to posting 'facts', just my opinions, which are as relevant as yours. You asked for accreditation or whatever, so I gave you a link to one of the sites I had read. Sorry, I didn't understand that I had to provide other peoples' opinions verbatim. That kinda kills the whole forum idea doesn't it - or is that only at your request?

Where are the videos from Vote.Leave that you say were deleted? You should have kept those and watched them. Bring them out again - I'll enjoy them. Maybe you would learn something too. You probably wouldn't throw those insults around either. Haven't you realised yet that calling names will not hurt me, although others could be deeply offended? It must infringe one of the TVF rules somewhere, can you check which for me please?

Michael Gove - well he didn't say he was lying, only you claimed he as good as admitted such. What he said was that the leave campaign was wrong to fuel Turkey fears and he would have preferred campaign to have had ‘slightly different feel’. No lie or admission there then. I think there are still all those Turks out there waiting to advance, don't you?

Oxford? Ah yes heard of it, Oxbridge, diploma mills for rich kids. The twin towers of student elitism and preferred hangout of budding politicians, plus a disturbingly high record of producing traitors. It's a nest of vipers, where their own student body wants to remove one of their own alumni, benefactor and scholarship provider’s statue. The University is determined to maintain European links that fund half the budget of several departments, says Cherwell the Oxford student newspaper. Oxford University has won £14 million in new European Research Council (ERC) funding and Oxford University is to pay the fees of all EU employees and their families wanting to stay in the UK after Brexit. Blatantly sucking on the EU teat. So whether your 'facts' come from the Russell Group or Russell Grant, they mean sweet FA.

Channel 4 is Britain’s “minority interest”, channel, priding itself on being “alternative”, and “edgy”, which means it adopts the same establishment metropolitan London-centric progressive attitudes of everyone else in the televisual media, just more so. Channel 4 doesn’t do ‘news’ in any meaningful sense of the word – it’s pure propaganda for Remainers. All MSM is guilty of media bias because pretty much all of journalism now leans left and mostly to Remain. You aren't winning yourself any points there either. So all your 'facts' are not factual at all - just somebody else's opinions of what might happen. Consider them all dismissed - You may go.

So what is it with you and Remain and Immigration? Are you sucking on the EU teat too, or do you rely on immigration, or both? There must be money in it somewhere.

Agreed, you have been taken - hope it was away in the green van by the men in white coats. Sorry Petal, too busy to visit you.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, nontabury said:

Why do you keep accusing others of being xenophobia and racist?

My original response to this was deleted as it contained a profanity; so I wont repeat the profanity in your post.

I only accuse people of xenophobia and racism if they make xenophobic and racist remarks. Remarks such as

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:03 PM, Laughing Gravy said:

I am not whinging like many immigrants in the UK going on about their religion not being respected

Then in feeble attempts to justify their views they make accusations such as

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:25 AM, Laughing Gravy said:

You seem to be a snowflake apologist. I still remember you defending a certain religion

Yes, I defended ordinary British Muslims who are not terrorists and have nothing to do with terrorism whilst at the same time condemning the Islamic terrorists. Do you agree that this means I am a 'snowflake apologist!'

I am sure that there are more of the same from this particular poster; but the index of his past posts only runs back to last Wednesday and I haven't read all his posts since then, only those in  this topic.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, Laughing Gravy said:
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, 7by7 said:

There is no need for myself nor anyone else to provide evidence of your xenophobia and racism; you have provided ample evidence of it yourself.

Because you can't. Simple as that.

See my post above.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:40 AM, nauseus said:

If what I say is so inconsequential, then don't bother reading it. 

Except I didn't say that; you're misquoting again.

If you, or anyone else, posts something I think is worthy of a comment or rebuttal, then I will do just that; even if the poster concerned is yourself.

Of course, there is no reason why you have to reply to me.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:37 PM, Loiner said:

Oxford? Ah yes heard of it, Oxbridge, diploma mills for rich kids. The twin towers of student elitism and preferred hangout of budding politicians, plus a disturbingly high record of producing traitors. It's a nest of vipers, where their own student body wants to remove one of their own alumni, benefactor and scholarship provider’s statue. The University is determined to maintain European links that fund half the budget of several departments, says Cherwell the Oxford student newspaper. Oxford University has won £14 million in new European Research Council (ERC) funding and Oxford University is to pay the fees of all EU employees and their families wanting to stay in the UK after Brexit. Blatantly sucking on the EU teat. So whether your 'facts' come from the Russell Group or Russell Grant, they mean sweet FA.

Standard Hard Brexiteer Chip On Shoulder. Mind you the tune usually changes for those with kids who of course would like them to go to HE. Unless the kids mess up as well and then its full speed ahead with the headbutts!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Except I didn't say that; you're misquoting again.

If you, or anyone else, posts something I think is worthy of a comment or rebuttal, then I will do just that; even if the poster concerned is yourself.

Of course, there is no reason why you have to reply to me.

No you didn't say it, I did.

So I am not misquoting you...Einstein.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nauseus said:

No you didn't say it, I did.

So I am not misquoting you...Einstein.

Actually I said that part of a particular post was 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:22 PM, 7by7 said:

your usual inconsequential waffle

But you now seem to be saying that by saying

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:40 AM, nauseus said:

If what I say is so inconsequential, then don't bother reading it. 

what you were actually doing was admitting that your all your posts are inconsequential!

In other words admitting that your posts are trivial, unimportant, negligible, worthless and  insignificant and therefore not worthy of anyone paying even the slightest attention to.

30 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Actually I said that part of a particular post was 

But you now seem to be saying that by saying

what you were actually doing was admitting that your all your posts are inconsequential!

In other words admitting that your posts are trivial, unimportant, negligible, worthless and  insignificant and therefore not worthy of anyone paying even the slightest attention to.

First you didn't say it, then you did, then you didn't. Sounds like the potato/tomato song with a twist. 

You interpret what you think I am "admitting" in your own nebulous mind. I don't really care about, or for, your insults but If you see my posts as unworthy, just ignore them. The Brexit people and the more open-minded remainers can enjoy them if they want to!

10 hours ago, samran said:

Unrestricted trade of all factors of production (Labour capital) as well of the sale of goods and services within that bloc for its members. 

Specifically freedom of movement, my first examples are more along the lines of the EU freedom of movement but as you do down the list there tends to be a bit more paperwork. 

Australia-NZ have freedom of movement within our free trade area. 

The Scandinavians has it before he EU but it still exists formally. 

The UK and Irealand have the CTA which predates the EU, and following brexit the Irish will still be allowed to enter, live and work in the UK without immigration control as the CTA was never superseded by the EU. 

Carribean have a version of it. So to Mercasor in South America.

The gulf states allow their nationals to move, live and work freely.

The former Soviet states (I believe) still have residency rights in Russia. 

Nafta have special visas for each other’s members. A Canadian can turn up at the US border with a job offer and so long as it is a professional category they get a work permit there and then. 

Under the US Australia FTA, Australian’s can get renewable 2 year work permits upon showing a job offer. 

I think you should say Nordics rather than Scandinavians,

hence, including Finland Iceland and the Faroe Islands

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, rixalex said:

What?

I said you don't have a problem with it.

Typo on my behalf, sorry.

I don’t have a problem with it. Obviously countries discriminate in favour of their own nationals, giving certain privileges (residence, work rights etc etc...). 

If a country was to give citizens of another country the same benefits, and if is done so on a reciprocal basis then I really don’t have any isssue with it. 

There are a whole lot of bilateral agreements in the world. That is how the world works. 

As an Australian, I’m eligible to use the UK and many EU health services when visiting on the same basis as a local cause Australia allows nationals of those countries to do the same when in Australia. 

NZ allows me automatic work and residency rights and we give them the same back. 

On 2/18/2019 at 12:00 PM, rixalex said:

What's funny is the assumptions you make. None of your examples benefit me.

What, i wonder, will your next silly comparison be, in trying to justify arbitrary discrimination based on nationality?

How about, "able-bodied people are discriminated against in not being able to use toilets for the disabled"?

Now you are just being hysterical. 

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

First you didn't say it, then you did, then you didn't. Sounds like the potato/tomato song with a twist. 

I repeat, I said PART of your post was inconsequential. 

Something which is clear to all who read my comment; no matter how much you try to spin it otherwise.

You interpret what you think I am "admitting" in your own nebulous mind. I don't really care about, or for, your insults

If you don't care, why do you always respond to and try to debunk them? If you consider my comments on your posts to be insults then ignoring them would suit you and your purpose better. 

but If you see my posts as unworthy, just ignore them. The Brexit people and the more open-minded remainers can enjoy them if they want to!

It has obviously escaped your notice, but I do not respond to the vast majority of your posts, for a variety of reasons. But, of course, unless I read them first I do not know if they are worth commenting on and/or debunking.