BANGKOK 20 March 2019 20:10
webfact

EU rebuffs May, says no-plan Brexiteers deserve 'place in hell'

27 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well, just as an observation, of course, at least here you do acknowledge that it is actually cackle. 

Q.E.D.

You simply can't resist.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well, just as an observation, of course, at least here you do acknowledge that it is actually cackle. 

you seem to complain a lot about cackle - 2nd time on this page now

a lot of cackles frequently ends up with animals performing the lay of eggs

40 minutes ago, nauseus said:

raw eggs on steak tartar, soft boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs, eggs Benedictine - 

scrambled eggs - omelette - bleeding eggs - poached eggs - fried eggs,

sunny up/over easy or whatever

all good stuff  cackle is OK

Please stay on topic.

15 hours ago, samran said:

Strange and very long bow you are drawing there.

If Australia and the UK decide that each other’s nationals should be allowed to live and work in each other’s country, and that people can come and go regardless of their colour, religion etc etc, then how you can equate that with bigotry is beyond me. 

It's beyond me how someone who purports to be a champion for equal rights and a believer in egalitarianism, someone who opposes any sort of selection or discrimination when it comes to colour, religion, sex, race etc, sees no contradiction in also believing that it's perfectly acceptable for a nation to pick and choose when it comes to nationality.

Actually you do see the contradiction, as you yourself admitted just as much a few posts ago, but then tried to argue something along the lines of it being petty for me to have mentioned about it, and that it was only a contradiction "technically" speaking, whatever that means.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rixalex said:

It's beyond me how someone who purports to be a champion for equal rights and a believer in egalitarianism, someone who opposes any sort of selection or discrimination when it comes to colour, religion, sex, race etc, sees no contradiction in also believing that it's perfectly acceptable for a nation to pick and choose when it comes to nationality.

Actually you do see the contradiction, as you yourself admitted just as much a few posts ago, but then tried to argue something along the lines of it being petty for me to have mentioned about it, and that it was only a contradiction "technically" speaking, whatever that means.

Wow, do you know me? Sounds like you pay special attention to my posts! I have a fan! Yay for me...

I believe is meritocracy, equality in opportunities that aren’t decided by gender or race. 

Do do we all end up equal? No.

When it comes to trade deals, why should only companies or corporations benefit? Most only have the fruit of their Labours to offer, you seem to want to hold them back. I don’t. Must be the libertarian in me. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, samran said:

Wow, do you know me? Sounds like you pay special attention to my posts! I have a fan! Yay for me...

I believe is meritocracy, equality in opportunities that aren’t decided by gender or race. 

Do do we all end up equal? No.

When it comes to trade deals, why should only companies or corporations benefit? Most only have the fruit of their Labours to offer, you seem to want to hold them back. I don’t. Must be the libertarian in me. 

Not sure how you extrapolate from me reading what you are saying and responding, as being me paying special attention to you or claiming to know you. Quite bizarre. Are you not reading what i am saying and then responding to me? Seems that you are. Or is this one of those parallel universe things?

Anyway, as far as what you believe is concerned, yes, i think we have established that when it comes to discrimination, you and I have a different idea of what counts for it and what doesn't. Not a lot more to be said on that, besides from the fact that the next time you casually slip out one of your anti-foreign insults against anyone who doesn't share your pro EU sentiment, remember which of us, in this pro EU vs anti EU discussion, was arguing for more equality and who was arguing for less.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rixalex said:

Not sure how you extrapolate from me reading what you are saying and responding, as being me paying special attention to you or claiming to know you. Quite bizarre. Are you not reading what i am saying and then responding to me? Seems that you are. Or is this one of those parallel universe things?

Anyway, as far as what you believe is concerned, yes, i think we have established that when it comes to discrimination, you and I have a different idea of what counts for it and what doesn't. Not a lot more to be said on that, besides from the fact that the next time you casually slip out one of your anti-foreign insults against anyone who doesn't share your pro EU sentiment, remember which of us, in this pro EU vs anti EU discussion, was arguing for more equality and who was arguing for less.

Phew! Glad we got that sorted.

Any other personal criticisms, predicted future faux pas and misinformation you want to get off your chest? 

Edited by samran

30 minutes ago, samran said:

Any other personal criticisms, predicted future faux pas and misinformation you want to get off your chest? 

Yes, whilst we're on the subject, can you change your avitar? I hate men with beards.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Yes, whilst we're on the subject, can you change your avitar? I hate men with beards.

My wife says the same thing. 

Thing is, he’s an Australian champion. Hard to take him down.

108CDA83-4A7B-4058-83FF-32ECD5F40396.jpeg

4 minutes ago, samran said:

My wife says the same thing. 

Thing is, he’s an Australian champion. Hard to take him down.

108CDA83-4A7B-4058-83FF-32ECD5F40396.jpeg

Nice shorts.

Although this is an anonymous forum, I've always imagined Brexiteers having beards.

36 minutes ago, wayned said:

image.jpeg.384b2e488afc3ef5fb72fd38387bf9b3.jpeg

Kenny Everets sister?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rixalex said:

That's funny. I've always imagined remainers as people with an appreciation for men in skimpy little shorts.

Don’t flatter yourself...