Foreign Woman Does Impromptu Yoga Session Inside McDonald’s in Chiang Mai

webfact

Foreign Woman Does Impromptu Yoga Session Inside a McDonald’s in Thailand

Ryan General

yogagirldoesntgiveaflyingfart-770x409.jpg

Image via Facebook / Mason Jill Hatt

Customers at a McDonald’s store in Thailand were bewildered when a female foreigner who suddenly decided to have an impromptu yoga session inside the restaurant. 

Images of the mysterious woman practicing yoga at the fast food outlet in Chiang Mai, Bangkok Thursday afternoon soon emerged on a closed Bangkok expat Facebook group, “Everything Bangkok.”

Hilla Hatt, the Facebook user who uploaded the images told Coconuts Bangkok that the incident happened inside the Star Avenue Lifestyle Mall in Mueang district.

Full story: https://nextshark.com/thailand-foreigner-yoga-mcdonalds/

-- NEXT SHARK 2019-02-07

I don't think she's the same one but on a recent plane flight a passenger in the seat next to me  (of the vegan variety - like religion have no problems in what you believe but don't foist it on me) decided the exit row was a wonderful place to do her total yoga exercise in front of me and then to sleep on the floor. I'm glad to say she was quickly told it was not a bed. So then she decided the most comfortable place for a sleep was leaning against me. Why do the wrong people travel?

Just another lunatic that managed to dodge the men in white coats wherever she is from and got off the plane at the wrong airport. Another annoying dose from the look at me type that thinks it's fashionable to do weird stuff in unusual places in an attempt to appear like they are "pushing the boundaries" of social norms so as to fulfill their fantasy of making the Internet melt or have a "Wow!" moment...faceplam. She'll probably come out with some deluded drivel of trying to do an exorcism of McDonald's through yoga moves because she's a vegan. Round them all up and give them a reality inducing job.

There's an old saying that you shouldn't do anything in a foreign country that you wouldn't do in your own country. My question is: in what western country is it normal or appropriate to do yoga *in the entrance way* of a McDonald's? Answer: No where. People are saying this is a vegan's protest against meat? Fine. Protest meat-eaters in your own country.

What's with all the LOOK AT ME idiots here in Thailand??? Guess their parents didn't pay much attention. They would NEVER do such things in own countries, then get here and try to heal all their attention starved pasts. :bah:

Thailand certainly attracts a freak parade... 

Archived