Two Uzbekistan women arrested for allegedly stealing from Pakistani tourist in Pattaya

webfact

Two Uzbekistan women arrested for allegedly stealing from Pakistani tourist in Pattaya

By The Nation

51754571_766923727008398_5241541756910043136_n.jpg

Picture: Tourist Police Bureau

Pattaya police have arrested two Uzbekistan women for allegedly stealing Bt21,000 in cash, a smartphone and an ATM card from a Pakistani man.

Pattaya police chief Pol Col Apichai Krobphet held a press conference at the police station on Thursday to announce the arrest of Akhmadiva Nargiza, 29, and Sidikova Nasiba, 43.

The two were arrested at the Pattaya Walking Street on Wednesday and police found Samsung Galaxy S9+ and an ATM card of Al Habib Bank in their rented room.

They are accused of stealing cash and valuables from Shakeel Ahmed, 35, from his Pattaya hotel room on Monday night.

Ahmed filed a complaint with police on Tuesday that he met the two women at a pub on the Pattaya Walking Street and took them to his hotel room. He said he woke up to find that his cash, smartphone and ATM card disappeared.

51427907_766923593675078_2563328914243977216_n.jpg

Picture: Tourist Police Bureau

Police also found that Nasiba's visa had expired.

The two were charged with committing theft and Nasiba was also charged with overstaying her visa.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30363697

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-02-07

2 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Must be very dangerous women, 6 cops required for the photo opp.  :whistling:

Nah, that's the minimum complement of cops required under the RTP regs for photo ops. Indoors, 6-10 cops, outdoors 8 to 15. After midnight raids and mass arrests, 12-20.  Officers, 4-8, at least two carrying two-way radios and wearing parachute badges. They must wear caps. No smiling. 

9 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Why on earth come Pattaya for sex with "Russian" ladies they old and used alot 

thai ladies are so much beautiful than them 

Yes, well you shouldn't believe the Thai 'ladies' who tell you that they started working in Pattaya last week.

28 minutes ago, Vacuum said:
44 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Yes, well you shouldn't believe the Thai 'ladies' who tell you that they started working in Pattaya last week

555 but I not saying that Thai ladies not used but just more young and beautiful 

but ofcores I always believe Thai ladies we all handsome men ????????????

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

P. S.  Don't forget charge them for prostitution 

Thai ladies no like Pakistanis  

12 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

And these Uzbeks or other central Asians (I acknowledge them from how ugly they look for me) avoid Westerners. They cater for a "special customer base"/filing a market niche.

45 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Ofcores not they look dirty and behave badly to ladies but this "Russian" countries ladies are here because of that little niche and you can find them on dating sites too 

meny sell sex I just don't get why immigration not do something about that 

14 hours ago, SammyT said:

I'm not sure any Pakistani man in the history of the world has ever pulled two Eastern European women at once and not paid for the pleasure...

You're right. It's usually 6 Pakistani men trying to share one woman.

There was an old documentary (2011) on TV last night here in Perth about the Thai Police taking down an Uzbek human trafficking gang. It is very big business and is still thriving in Thailand.  The girls are tricked into coming to Thailand and then are kept as prisoners in apartments and just let out at night.  The Grace hotel in Suk soi 3 (Bangkok)  was their place of business. Target customers were Indian and middle easterners. Presume it is business as usual. 

12 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

There was an old documentary (2011) on TV last night here in Perth about the Thai Police taking down an Uzbek human trafficking gang. It is very big business and is still thriving in Thailand.  The girls are tricked into coming to Thailand and then are kept as prisoners in apartments and just let out at night.  The Grace hotel in Suk soi 3 (Bangkok)  was their place of business. Target customers were Indian and middle easterners. Presume it is business as usual. 

Nope. All cleaned up and gone.

17 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

Nah, that's the minimum complement of cops required under the RTP regs for photo ops. Indoors, 6-10 cops, outdoors 8 to 15. After midnight raids and mass arrests, 12-20.  Officers, 4-8, at least two carrying two-way radios and wearing parachute badges. They must wear caps. No smiling. 

Well said

Uzbek women, why do they come here , is life really that bad in Uzbekistan ?  

We don't need them , they are much uglier than Thai women anyway.

But maybe there is a market in Pakistan . 

23 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

And these Uzbeks or other central Asians (I acknowledge them from how ugly they look for me) avoid Westerners. They cater for a "special customer base"/filing a market niche.

Yeah they look a bit chunky for my liking also ????

That one looks like she bigger than the BIB

Archived