AIS code needed - new customers 90 baht internet

deux

2 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

I should add that I tried it with a newly registered AIS ONE SIM yesterday and it didn't work.

Only a message to contact 1175.

So you got lucky.

A friend of mine tried to get the same package yesterday and got the same message. But didn't someone on other thread just activated the 600 baht 1mbps for 6 months package? Isn't that one of the codes they always used for the same promotion? Maybe they are slowly deactivating all old USSD codes now. It definitely worked for me just 3 days ago. Frustrating that they closed that fantastic loop hole/promotion.

On 2/17/2019 at 7:10 AM, deux said:

A friend of mine tried to get the same package yesterday and got the same message. But didn't someone on other thread just activated the 600 baht 1mbps for 6 months package? Isn't that one of the codes they always used for the same promotion? Maybe they are slowly deactivating all old USSD codes now. It definitely worked for me just 3 days ago. Frustrating that they closed that fantastic loop hole/promotion.

On a SIM registered before the 1st of Feb....

Seems I am just having to repeat the same things.

Perhaps there was a two week grace period and you registered within it.

7 hours ago, SheungWan said:

My understanding is that all the 30 day data packages are auto-renew prepay as standard. If you want a data package which is not auto-renew then there is the 7 day package which costs ~90 baht. The phone code for this is *777*7009#

What on earth does this have to do with anything??

It's a totally unrelated post concerning a 512 kbps(0.0625 Mbps) connection for 95.23 baht. 

Archived