Non B visa expires on 19th Feb 2019. What to do?

My initial 90 days Non-B visa expires on 19th Feb 2019. My Work Permit is valid until June 2019.
What do I have to do to extend the visa?
Document requirements, visa fee, extension period or any other thing I need to know.

Please help.
(my company is new and HR is not aware of anything related to visa)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 10:07 PM, overherebc said:

Your company needs to help you with getting an extension from Imm'

They need to contact the Imm'office where you are ASAP.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:50 AM, ubonjoe said:

A general list of requirements are here. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_1 (click Eng at top of page to change from Thai).

The extension can be for up to one year. The fee is 1900 baht.

Any idea how long is the processing time?
Or it happens on the spot after document verification?

1900 THB is for 1-year multiple entries?

Any other location where I can do extension in Bangkok other than Chaengwattana office?

Edited by Danny286

1 hour ago, Danny286 said:

Any idea how long is the processing time?
Or it happens on the spot after document verification?

1900 THB is for 1-year multiple entries?

Any other location where I can do extension in Bangkok other than Chaengwattana office?

1900 thb is the extension itself, after clearing that you go to apply for a re-entry permit at 1000 baht for single re-entry, or 3800 baht multiple re-entry permit, takes about a half passport page the re-entry.

You should apply in the province's immigration office of where you are residing, ie. Chaengwattana for Bangkok.

EDIT: The time taken for the re-entry is dependent on the queue, but usually quite fast compared to the extension of stay queue ????

Edited by jabis
a bit more info

54 minutes ago, jabis said:

1900 thb is the extension itself, after clearing that you go to apply for a re-entry permit at 1000 baht for single re-entry, or 3800 baht multiple re-entry permit, takes about a half passport page the re-entry.

You should apply in the province's immigration office of where you are residing, ie. Chaengwattana for Bangkok.

EDIT: The time taken for the re-entry is dependent on the queue, but usually quite fast compared to the extension of stay queue ????

So my last day is 22nd of this month and I will be going to the immigration to apply for an extension of stay on 21st (that's what my company decided and one representative will accompany me).
Is there any change that immigration will take time, like a few days, to process the extension and I'll be in the overstay zone?
Can I still apply for an extension if I overstay by 1 or 2 days?
I can do re-entry thing at the airport also, right?

7 hours ago, Danny286 said:

Is there any change that immigration will take time, like a few days, to process the extension and I'll be in the overstay zone?

Normally they are done on the same day the application is done unless there is a problem with the documentation.

Some offices do a under consideration stamp with a report back date 30 days from when the application is done due the the application needing to be approved at the division headquarters for where the office is located.

You can get a re-entry permit at either airport in Bangkok and at a few others.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Normally they are done on the same day the application is done unless there is a problem with the documentation.

Some offices do a under consideration stamp with a report back date 30 days from when the application is done due the the application needing to be approved at the division headquarters for where the office is located.

You can get a re-entry permit at either airport in Bangkok and at a few others.

Thank you for the help ????

On 2/20/2019 at 7:09 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can get a re-entry permit at either airport in Bangkok and at a few others

So i went to Immigration today for extension of stay and it got rejected because of some document issue. I have got 7 days to leave Thailand now.

What should I do now to get a new Visa?

Any help

31 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Go to a nearby embassy or consulate with all the required supporting documents including a work permit if you have one now or a work permit application approval letter from the Labor Ministry.

I do have a work permit.

But how much time does it take to get new Visa from Laos since they have started the queue system now.

Penang says it'll take like 4 weeks to process.

Any agent you know that can help would be great.

Edited by Danny286

5 minutes ago, Danny286 said:

But how much time does it take to get new Visa from Laos since they have started the queue system now.

Same next day service as before. Apply the morning of one day and pickup the next afternoon. 

See here for the appointment: https://thaivisavientiane.com/#

5 minutes ago, Danny286 said:

Penang says it'll take like 4 weeks to process.

Normally it is next day service there. The 4 weeks would be for those from certain countries. List is here: http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/listed country 2018_2.pdf

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Same next day service as before. Apply the morning of one day and pickup the next afternoon. 

See here for the appointment: https://thaivisavientiane.com/#

Normally it is next day service there. The 4 weeks would be for those from certain countries. List is here: http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/listed country 2018_2.pdf

I am from India. So Penang is not an option as it'll take a lot of time.

Does Laos accept application from Indian citizens?